life sucks and then you die

by kevin221 29 Replies latest jw friends

• kevin221
    kevin221

only if you're lucky.
    here's hoping this is my lucky night.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Hey Kevin, what seems to be the problem? Even though we have never met in person, I call you a friend. I saw the tribute you wrote about Jon on the who's who site. It was very nice. I sure hope you continue to talk to us.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I am not good with writing, but just remember life is worth living.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Come on Kevin. Lets talk.

• somebody
    somebody
    only if you're lucky.
    here's hoping this is my lucky night.

sometimes, I just have to agree.

so, kevin, looks like you have the luck of the Irish. which ain't so lucky. That's why we're always after me lucky charms.

peace, and always hoping,
    somebody

• Celtic
    Celtic

UK (01326) 314080 ask for Mark if you need to talk to someone ok, the offers there, just want you to know that there are some that you can rely on when the going gets tough.

Email me too, [email protected]

[email protected]

Soothing ruffled feathers, peace

Mark

• Prisca
    Prisca

We're here for you mate. Keven, please respond and let us know you're ok. Give us a phone number if you're feeling really low - I don't mind calling you if you need someone to talk to.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Kev,

Life does suck, then it gets better, then it sucks again. The cycle goes on, and we all just have to bear the bad to return to the good. This is the way of everything. Since Jon loved you, you must be able to be loved. This can be by anyone-perhaps another love, of any kind,(familial, friendly, brotherly, husbandly). It will return you to the good. But, it does come slow, and it burns until you return to it.

Kev, it's obvious why you are hurting, but don't give up on the world that still cares for you. Why, I'm a complete stranger to you, but if I lived on the same continent, you can be sure we'd be talking instead of typing right now, and over a warm cup of tea.

I have no wise words to give you; I'm much too young to advise-yet I know that you'll feel happiness, love, and joy again. The moment always captures the future, but only in that moment-think of Jon, share a cup of tea with this friend cross-Atlantic, and sleep long and deep. Dream what you will, and wake up calm and at peace.

ashi

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Kevin,
    I understand you are going through a very bad time now or you would not have posted what you did.
    Everyone on the board I believe would disagree with your statement.

Life has it's ups and downs like a rollercoaster.
    You just happen to be on the down part right now.
    Many who have lost loved ones have felt this way.

Things will change and start going up again. Just hang in there and seek help if you need it.
    I know if I lost my mate I would probably need counciling and antidepressents to get me through till I am stronger.You have also been under alot of stress.
    You may want to go see a Dr.
    We are here for you too if you want to talk.
    Please take care.

Ranchette

• joelbear
    joelbear

Kevin,

I have been down a lot myself lately, thinking of suicide, death.

Then I have a good night with a friend like I did tonight and say, wow, life can be so good.

You can email me anytime and say anything you need to say to me.

I hope you wake up to a brighter day, they do exist.

take care

Joel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit