The Sheer Boring Monotony Of Being A Jehovah's Witness

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Ok...so if someone is bored not being a JW any more...and that life was so thrill filled it begs the question...why dont they go back and be entertained again?

because i don't believe in it anymore...

sorry if you are offended that not everyone who leaves jws now has an entertaining purposeful life..i don't..my life was then and now it isn't. i didn't realise at the time that i was being lied to and i do not find being lied to entertaining so just because i am bored without it doesn't mean i will go back.

stAnn..i don't know if you were being sarcastic or not...but i would love to have someone to do things around the house for. in fact i have done for a number of people because i have the time to do it..and in most cases for little or no charge. i have also been to college and for a couple of years there did something i enjoyed doing (and should have done when i was 17 but - well you know).

but now i am not at college..i don't have anything worth while to do..and as i have said..all day to do it.

if that changes in the future...and i hope it does..and i am taking steps to accomplish that, then perhaps there will be someone or something to give me meaning in my life

but for now..i am bored bored bored bored bored

(myelaine you lost me)

• myelaine
    myelaine

(myelaine you lost me)...

nope...I'm right here

love michelle

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I still occasionally have dreams that I'm at a DC, wondering why I'm wasting this beautiful weekend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit