The new Ice Age Cometh!

by Gill 221 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

http://aolsearch.aol.co.uk/aol/redir?src=websearch&requestId=6b69327903d3d481&clickedItemRank=1&userQuery=sunspot+activity+for+2008+iceage&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fglobalwarminghoax.wordpress.com%2F2008%2F04%2F23%2Fsunspots-and-a-possible-new-ice-age-updated%2F&title=%3Cb%3ESunspots%3C%2Fb%3E+and+a+possible+new+%3Cb%3Eice+age%3C%2Fb%3E+%28updated%29+%C2%AB+The+Global+Warming+%3Cb%3E...%3C%2Fb%3E&moduleId=matchingsites.jsp.M&clickedItemPageRanking=1&clickedItemPage=1&clickedItemDescription=WebResults

I hope this link works but there has been virtually no sunspot activity since the beginning of this year and the suns magnetic field is down 60%.

If this link does not work, you might like to try googling: Sunspot activity 2008 Iceage.

The last time this happened we moved into a little ice age which lasted from 1100 to 1800.

Global warming lies may well have met their match with reality.

So how will they tax us for the 'ice age? Do we get our tax back that we paid because of 'global warming'.

Is this why they have made fuel so expensive....because they know what is coming and they want to make a killing?

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

So, basically what you are saying is that you hate taxes. And, if your government ministers proposed a tax to prevent global cooling, you would find a reason to reject that as well.

Dave

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I've heard about this and I posted how Australia had a coldest Winter ever 2008......all the Enviro Cult members are going to jump down your throat Mate!!

• yknot
    yknot

IMHO..... we don't know what is going to happen, I think either is possible.

• Gill
    Gill

PrimateDave - That must be it.......if you say so!

Witness 007 - It's surprising how many people just believe whatever BS the govenments come up with.......just to steal everything from us. Despite what Primate Dave thinks, I believe taxes are important and everyone contributing to their community is doing a good job. But I don't agree with stealing, mugging, lying etc.......that's just not polite, ever if it is your govenment doing it to you.

YKnot - Most certainly a possibility that anything is possible.

• besty
    besty

We will see the next Ice Age by July 2009

Mark my words...

http://www.iceagemovie.com/us/

http://www.blueskystudios.com/content/index.php

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Gill, I agree with yknot. We don't know what will happen. However, you yourself have twice pointed out that the governments want your money and will do anything to get it. If the next Ice Age can be fixed by raising taxes, then I'm sure you'll find a reason to disprove global cooling as well. Me, I really don't care one way or the other. What will happen is beyond my control, and the government will rob me from the cradle to the grave no matter what I do. I'm poor and lazy, so it's not like they can get much from me.

Dave

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

The link doesn't work, but there was recent sunspot activity this week which ended the abnormally long period without sunspots, and we are currently at solar minimum so low susspot activity is to be expected. If we were to have another Maunder minimum type event though it would likely cause a cooling of about 1 degree celsius since that's what happened last time. The current average warming to the Earth right now is about .72 celsius, so if it were to happen it'd likely just reverse the warming that's already happened. Maybe we'd have a 'little normal age'.

• besty
    besty
    Global warming lies may well have met their match with reality

Hey Gill

You may want to alert the global community of climate change<global warming is so last century dahling> experts to change their consensus views based on your AOL research. Amazing, but they haven't included the effect of the sun in their climate models up until you pointed this out.

Climate change theory predicts more extreme extremes in weather - colder cold spells, drier dry places, hotter hot places etc. Example - Katrina picked up more energy from a warmer ocean and was thus more devasting.

I find the current tax regime of bigoil subsidies and transfer of US citizen tax dollars to petrodictatorships in the Middle East, Angola etc to be extremely reprehensible.

Check out the negative correlation of womens rights in countries with the majority of their GDP from oil and the barrel price of crude. ie crude goes up and womens rights go down.

• besty
    besty

@ Witness007

I've heard about this and I posted how Australia had a coldest Winter ever 2008......all the Enviro Cult members are going to jump down your throat Mate!!

Yet I note that you didn't jump back into the debate after inrainbows and Zagor handed the Climate Change Deniers their ass on a plate - again.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/164954/3058502/post.ashx#3058502

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit