As I stated before the Great Tribulation is picking up speed!!!!!!!!!!

by unbaptized 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

When I think about the biblical tale of Noah! I think of the time we are living in today and how it resembles Noah's time. No one's really paying attention. Until the water (Tribulation) comes and everything we know and love is gone. I was watching this show on television that spoke about the 10 greatest wonders of Egypt. I wondered how the Pharaoh felt when his entire empire was crushed by a God he did not know and a poor shepherd who did not have two coins to rub together. It was said that if you looked upon Pharaoh you would burn up instantly. They lived in shameless wealth and desired to take some of their possessions to the after life as some think they will today. Look at what GREED has done to this country and all the surrounding countries of the world. There was an article in the news stating that before the proposed bail out, CEO's of these investment and banking companies ran off with millions of dollars. I made a post a while back stating the Great Tribulation was picking up speed and now this verifies what I had said on the post previously. The powers that be simply pacified the truth telling you the economy is strong and we will find a way out of this crisis. Not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• watson
    watson

"God" and his followers knew this was coming all along.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve heard this tale of Woe since I was a kid..It was B/S then..It`s B/S now.........Life will go on..The economy will go on..Governments will go on.....And..The Great Tribulation will still be BullSh*t........I hope that cheers you up!!..LOL!!................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

oh sorry I must have clicked on the wrong forum, I though I was on an apostate site

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

JWs spew this kind of tripe every time there's a recession. I did it myself a few times.

W

• Satanus
    Satanus

Can you also announce when it finishes? I'm always late for stuff.

S

• potleg
    potleg

Nothing new here, I've been hearing this same stuff for the past 50 years,and before you say "we're that much closer now" let me say you were wrong then and you are wrong now.

I suppose the collapse of the banking system caused by the South Sea Bubble and Tulip Mania were also proof of the nearness of the great tribulation...ooops they happened in the 18th century.

And so it goes on...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hmmm, didn't see any Scriptural or Botchtower Corporation litteratrash quotes there. How about we look at this gem...

*** Daniel's Prophecy chap. 16 p. 285 par. 28 The Contending Kings Near Their End *** 28 The final campaign of the king of the north is not directed against the king of the south. Therefore, the king of the north does not come to his end at the hands of his great rival. Similarly, the king of the south is not destroyed by the king of the north. The king of the south is destroyed, "without [human] hand," by God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 8:25) In fact, at the battle of Armageddon, all earthly kings are to be removed by God’s Kingdom, and this evidently is what happens to the king of the north. (Daniel 2:44) Daniel 11:44, 45 describes events leading up to that final battle. No wonder "there will be no helper" when the king of the north meets his end!

"Daniel's Prophecy" concludes it's interpretation with no prediction of any financial crisis. Rather, it points to the earthly superpowers of the kings of the north and south. The king of the north takes decisive command and moves to destroy Watch Tower Corporation, thus triggering Armageddon... although Daniel never, ever mentions the term "Armageddon". Nor does Daniel mention Germany, Russia, Britain, USA, China, Iran, Korea, etc. Until such a time as the king of the north is clearly identified for all believers and unbelievers and in position for the final campaign on Jehovah's earthly temple, currently located in the trinity locations of Brooklyn, Patterson, and Wallkill, New York, any events on Wall Street are irrelevant to Hojovah's plan.

Oh, and before anyone thinks the current crisis fulfills...

(Ezekiel 7:19) ‘Into the streets they will throw their very silver, and an abhorrent thing their own gold will become. Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah’s fury. Their souls they will not satisfy, and their intestines they will not fill, for it has become a stumbling block causing their error.

Right now, gold is the solid investment, nobody is throwing that in the street these days. Empty bellies? Not in the US. Obesity is at an all-time high. Why is it that financial disasters hit other countries and people starve all the time, but it's no big deal. Suddenly the US takes a hit and it's the beginning of Armageddon. Did Hojovah relocate Jerusalem to Wall Street or something?

Please, Armageddon was a lot closer back in 1975 when the communist Russians were the king of the north, had the nukes, hated Americans and JWs. The Great Tribulation was so close you could smell the burning sulphur.

B the X

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This also was used in 1986 (the International Year of Peace fiasco). They used it again in 1987 after the stock market crashed (never mind that the stock market gained back every penny it lost then, and then some). They used it again in 1990 and 1991, with Iraq invading Kuwait. They did it again on September 11, 2001 when the terror attacks happened. And they did it again when the corporate scandals hit Wall Street in 2002.

And the outcome will be the same this time. Another round of failed predictions. It is wholly possible that China or the Islams will assume control of this nation, but not because some Jehovah Baghead intends to fix anything. It will be because we owe them so damn much money that they will simply call our debt, put us in a financial squeeze, and then assume control of us.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    No one's really paying attention

You must be joking. Over 50% of US citizens think Armageddon is going to come in their own life time.

With the current economic crisis people are getting even more into the doomsday cry, despite economic conditions being cyclical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit