As I stated before the Great Tribulation is picking up speed!!!!!!!!!!

by unbaptized 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Oh, and before anyone thinks the current crisis fulfills...

(Ezekiel 7:19) ‘Into the streets they will throw their very silver, and an abhorrent thing their own gold will become. Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah’s fury. Their souls they will not satisfy, and their intestines they will not fill, for it has become a stumbling block causing their error.

Right now, gold is the solid investment, nobody is throwing that in the street these days. Empty bellies? Not in the US. Obesity is at an all-time high. Why is it that financial disasters hit other countries and people starve all the time, but it's no big deal

Billy, the money will be worthless ......when there is nothing to buy. Wake up kiddo.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Blues Brother....

was there in the sixties - boys with long hair, girls with short skirts, "free love", changing times . We said "Armageddon must be so close"

I was there in the seventies - "Famine 1975", 6000 years to end . We said "Armageddon must be so close"

I was there in the eighties - Apostasy in Bethel, violence on the street (UK anyway) punk music We said "Armageddon must be so close"

I was there in the nineties - First Gulf war, cloned Dolly the sheep, the fall of the Communist block We said "Armageddon must be so close"

They are still there in the twentyfirst century saying Armageddon must be so close.....

You were scammed before. Don't you remember the story of the boy who cried wolf? When the wolf really came no one believed him?

Well, the wolf is at the door. Why do you think all of our American military men have been shipped out of the country? We are about to have a holocaust. There are many "closed" military bases here and they are active because they are filled with UN soldiers from all over the world. US has swapped out her military. Why? Because red blooded americans could not round up people here in masse for the determent camps. But foreign soldiers will do it. They have no feelings. Its just a job.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I cannot believe that anybody at all would believe that God(s) has anything to do with what is going on down here. We do not need God to do anything. We are perfectly capable of f'ing it up ourselves. Quit blaming God(s) already.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Revelation 4 : 10

And there will be great hemorrhoidal pain cast out upon the earth as a sign that the end is near.

• ninja
    ninja

just as well it's not a homer-rhoidal pain mate....he he

• jgnat
    jgnat

First of all!!!!! Exclamations don't excite me.

I made a post a while back stating the Great Tribulation was picking up speed and now this verifies what I had said on the post previously.

..you mean like the stock market crash and the bail-out of the financial institutions? I don't remember you prophesying THAT. Where are the meteors? The blood-red water, the boils? Even economic downturns are survivable.

if you feel strongly that this issue is far fetched then why post on this topic?

Because I take great offence with people screaming down the road telling everyone the sky is falling. An intelligent person like yourself should be able to take a little heat. Here's some more reading to get yourself rounded out.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=zk0HAQAACAAJ&dq=end+of+the+world&lr=

Along with Blues Brother, I've got a memory. And determination that I won't get sucked in to a life of fear as I did before. And I wasn't a JW. All I got sucked in to was the fear of nuclear annihalation and the LAST oil crisis in the seventies. I made poor choices, anticipating that the world as I knew it would not be around much longer.

Guess what. It's still here.

Whether "armageddon" is around the corner or not, it should not make a whit of difference on how I conduct myself as a Christian. I am still to be loving and generous, supporting people where I can.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Well, the wolf is at the door. Why do you think all of our American military men have been shipped out of the country? We are about to have a holocaust. There are many "closed" military bases here and they are active because they are filled with UN soldiers from all over the world. US has swapped out her military. Why? Because red blooded americans could not round up people here in masse for the determent camps. But foreign soldiers will do it. They have no feelings. Its just a job.

......what is it with nutjobs and doors?...the next one knocking is always kookier than the last...who dreams this stuff up?

R's Hubby

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

UNBAPTIZED

Revelation 22 : 18,

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

UNBAPTIZED YOUR A FALSE PROPHET

• shamus100
    shamus100

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/wwone/

Read up on some history, and stop whining because your house price dropped.

Armageddon, my ass. What a bubble world you live in. Honestly, you should all be ashamed of yourselves. You all give religion a bad bad name.

I'm still stunned that there are people who were Jehovahs Witnesses that act like they are still Jehovahs Witnesses. I truly hope that you all pull your head out of your butts.

• asilentone
    asilentone

VM44, scripture please?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit