Should Prostitution Be Legalized???

by minimus 71 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Alrighty then!

His name is Ben Dover.

We're not talking about your fantasies here BA.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Who would want sloppy seconds anyways ? I wouldn't.

But then to each his own I guess and the government should worry about other crimes rather than trying to take away the right to decide for ourselves what is right or wrong. The consequences are our own too, so we should be able to decide for our selves which is God Given !

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

---------------------------double post----------------------

• yknot
    yknot

LOL..... I was directing my comments to Minimus.....I assume he is hetro.

Women and men have sex for different reasons..... paying for something like that would injures the female ego afterwards as it seems 'desparate'

( I take that back....if a guy was really skilled at oral sex and had many, many women testify to the fact and recommended him highly , then maybe)....

as for just plain ole' intercourse.... majority of men are easy sluts.... heck you can even convince them to buy you a drink or two, maybe dinner and a movie too. Tell them you want no strings attached.... they will swoon like a miner who just struck gold!

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    We're not talking about your fantasies here BA.

You were the one who said you'd do it for money.

Are you recanting?

BA - I wouldn't prostitute myself, and I'm heterosexual- not my fantasy.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Absolutely. That way the we can make sure it is regulated and taxed. Some currently illicit drugs should be legalized too.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Legalizing it would take all the fun and shame of it all away!

• ninja
    ninja

just the nice looking ones....the ugly ones should be required to have photo ID .....and told to look at it before they force themselves on paying customers.....btw....if there are any ugly prostitutes reading this.....(you know who you are!).......you know I'm just kidding...so don't get all hillbilly on me

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

If I don't see any victims, then I have a hard time making it a crime?

lisa

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

There would so many issues to be settled if prostitution were legalized. Such as, if a prostitute were forced to have sex against her will without financial payment, would it be "rape" or "shoplifting"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit