UFO's, can so many sightings be all wrong, or lies?

by free2beme 37 Replies latest jw friends

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Sorry watson It's hard to rubber glove all here to check on their anal status

• Preston
    Preston

It doesn't make sense to me that an advanced alien civilization would visit our planet while making themselves readily visible in the sky. Wouldn't there be a better method for them to visit our planet than by hopping in a spacecraft?

- Preston

• Aculama
    Aculama

When we finally identify what they are we will have to call them F.O.'s.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Space is too large to travel from point A to B in the line you see in Science Fiction. I think that any travel in the universe would be through dimensional shifts or worm holes, basically bends in space.

I would think ufo's are possible based on the above. And time travell also.

But its not really going to change anything for us here and now. We are still going to live till we die. But maybe we are coming back from time to watch ourselves.

There are a lot of possibilities. More than the government wants us to know or understand.

• zagor
    zagor

I've seen some interesting footage even recently, but I wouldn't jump the gun and vouch for their authenticity. Top quality UFO shit stirrers are like top quality hackers who think of many different aspects and not only those on surface. Amateur job is easy to see though but when you have someone like the guy who deliberately mixed two videos to create illusion of UFOs forming "crop circles" (see below) many were fooled. But when you put it on telly, with some creepy background music and "retired electrical engineer" (like that means anything lmao) declaring his long standing belief (fantasy) in UFOs people listen. What surprises me rather is that hardly anyone stops to think rationally and if one dares he's a black sheep in a crowd of "well informed"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6vP8-SbU0

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Zagor

The Oliver's Castle crop circle/UFO video you post above is a confirmed fake.

BTS

• zagor
    zagor
    Zagor

The Oliver's Castle crop circle/UFO video you post above is a confirmed fake.

BTS

Did you read what I said or did you just watch the video mate?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Did you read what I said or did you just watch the video mate?

Uhm Sorry.

Pretty video! Me watch!

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit