Will you reply to this topic or just read it?

by compound complex 72 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

CoCo, have I told you lately that I love you? That there's no one else above you (here on JWD)? Fill my heart with gladness, take away my sadness, ease my troubles that's what you do.

• LisaAnn
    LisaAnn

Hey, i'm No Cal, too! What happened to our indian summer? Usually it's hot this time of year. I shouldn't complain tho, yesterday planes were flying so low over my house- I called the police and was told there was a fire right behind us. Contained, thankfully.

Now what was I supposed to answer again?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Co co, I would reply to more of your threads, but you're just so deep and thoughtful you would make me look stupid and I would detract from your thread. ;-)

• compound complex
    compound complex

stilla:

"I will reply."

If you didn't read the post I surely can understand.

OUTLAW:

"I`m just going to read it...."

Please, beloved, guffawing Canine, drop us a line and tell us what you really think!

Beks"

" [...] ease my troubles that's what you do."

You are so dear, showing kindness toward one not worthy of the least attention. I've been feeling useless lately; you and a few others on JWD have lifted my spirits - honestly. Bless you! Guess I'll stick around ...

Gratefully, and with love,

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

LisaAnn:

"Now what was I supposed to answer again?"

I've forgotten, but it's sure been nice talking to you about Indian summer! It's dropped to the mid-eighties here in the Sierra foothills, which is preferable to the past weeks of 100-degree weather. Keep your eyes peeled for low-flying aeroplanes ...

John Doe:

"I would detract from your thread. ;-)"

Not in the least. I must confess that I've always been awed by your ability to say (write) a few words and get such a flurry of replies. Perhaps the fault lies, not in my stars, but in me. After all, brevity is the soul of wit. I salute you!

Thanks!

CoCo

• abbagail
    abbagail

Let me try that "brevity is the soul of wit" trick...

;-)

Funny thread.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

To badly paraphrase, "It's better to remain silent and thought a fool, than type on the intarwebs and prove it."

So that being said, I choose 'yes'.

• abbagail
    abbagail

CoCo always has such an elegant flowing way with words... A few weeks ago after I was having an adrenaline blowout from trying to make a windows-server-Oki-printer work with my Mac -- for an entire week I tried -- Coco wrote this little sentence and I thought it was such an elegant way to describe such an ordinary subject...

[...]

... dear Abbagail! So sorry about your printer troubles. If writing reverted to pen and paper, we'd be slower but less agitated, I daresay!

[...]

;-)

That was very cool, CC!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

CoCo.....OK..You get another post out of me..LOL!!.......I usually read your threads..I post on them..But..I don`t always feel a need to post..Sometimes I have nothing to say right then..I may post later..Or..Not at all..........It all depends on what the voice in my head says..It never shuts up!..Am I going Crazy?!..Right now it wants me to hunt my X mother inlaw down and eat her liver!..I just don`t think that`s right!..I just won`t do it!.....Well maybe......It might taste good..And..I could use the extra Iron..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• compound complex
    compound complex

Abbagail:

"A few weeks ago after I was having an adrenaline blowout ."

It appears you have recovered but are you a scarred woman? Or a scared woman? The answer to my question lies, I truly believe, at the bottom of my inkwell. Dark indigo will surely spell in cursive clear what I seek but fear to know ...

"I WAS SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST!"

Rising Eagle:

"It's better to remain silent and thought a fool."

Thank you for casting all fear aside. Giving voice to your inner musings has but heightened our respect for you and the courage you have shown by not remaining silent ...

OUTLAW:

"Am I going Crazy?!..Right now it wants me to hunt my X mother inlaw down and eat her liver!..I just don`t think that`s right!..I just won`t do it!.....Well maybe......It might taste good..And..I could use the extra Iron........."

Some fava beans and a nice Chianti? I don't understand the problem ...

Muchas Gracias!

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit