Will you reply to this topic or just read it?

by compound complex 72 Replies latest jw friends

• thebigdebate
    thebigdebate

Is this a twisted apostate lie?

thebigdebate

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Are we trying to get one last big never ending thread before the board closes

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

impossible to answer without replying.

Take care

Ismael

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ever get the feeling there is boredom on the board?

• stillajwexelder
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks again for all your replies and thoughts.

It's a combination of things: loneliness, un peu d'ennui, curiosity, creativity ...

Loneliness: I am the only person among my neighbors living totally alone. I never see my family. Work is sporadic. Travel is not possible. And, ironically, I am a very social person. I am stuck home. No complaints. My life revolves around JWD and JWS.

Ennui: I have too many varied interests to become bored. Time and mileage are taking their toll, however. Slow. Tired. Penniless. Yes. Depressed? Never!

Curiosity: The interests on the boards are so varied. Striking a responsive chord is not easy. I cannot figure the whys and wherefores of why threads either die or flourish. I will continue to try. Surprise! This, my thread, went past 10 replies!

Creativity: My life centers around promoting the arts; it's my profession. I'm the first to admit I'm a space cadet. Some of you dear people have been so supportive of what I do. My desire is to be a journalist and, as necessity should dictate, receive remuneration one day. Gee, I didn't plan for retirement!

JWD has taught me so many good things. Now that I'm at the end of the 5 steps of grieving - acceptance - I refuse to let anything stop me from set goals. In summary, the original question posed was meant to be ironic, perhaps bitterly ironic. But not too much. I'm neither bitter nor cynical. Once I start writing, it seems that a restless crowd of memories surface, frantically waving their hands, wishing to be called on and heard. To be written down. To be read and benefited from.

Thanks and love,

CoCo

• caliber
    caliber

Co.Co,

I believe many will enjoy your posts but feel intimated or unqualified to answer to you in corresponding poetic and

intelligent manner. Comments like" there's no one else like " while flattering and sincere may spell the kiss of death

for input and response !

Those to have few words posts that generate huge response is because it's more like everyday coffee break..

" free for all" light discussion.. a comfort zone most easily reached by most ! The elegant flow of words from a

Poets mind (creative display ) befuddles and confuses the simple thought patterns of the average bear !

The deeper the thought the more pondering time required.. the more difficult to answer.. the more likelihood

for most simply the admire the thoughts and pass on answering . Also precise expression leave little room

for other answers or unfinished thoughts.Your polite and gentle manner leaves little room for controversy or

indignant irritation ! This is CoCo in a nut shell ( maybe a coconut shell )

This is your curse.. this is your blessing !

Caliber

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you so much, Caliber. I see things so much more clearly now because of your insightful and straightforward reply. Kindly and tactfully accomplished, too.

Strange where a path set upon might lead!

Gratefully,

CoCo

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I love feel good threads that make me smile.

lisa

• FlyingHighNow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit