Will you reply to this topic or just read it?

by compound complex 72 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hi there,

Some topics generate hundreds of reads but few replies. Others, well ... I'm not one for scientific studies. Nor why one thing works and another will not, despite the time and effort put into it (whatever the thing/endeavor happens to be).

Kindly inform me if you, in passing by and, having nothing better to do of a Saturday eve, happen to see this post but have no intention of responding.

Perhaps this is rocket science after all.

Thank you for reading though finding no necessity to reply ...

"They stayed away in droves."

CoCo

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

funny question - impossible to answer without replying! I generally check out your posts, anyway, although quite often I have nothing useful to add.

• beksbks
    beksbks

CoCo, I just do not have time to respond to your post.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

It's still Friday here in So Cal.

I should be on the road heading home but there is a serious train collision and miscellaneous other crashes on the freeways so it's best to just stay put and let everyone clean up their messes before I hit the road.

Nothing much better to do at my office so I'm responding to your inquiry.

-Aude.

• free2beme
    free2beme

My experience has been that some topics are not easy to respond too, as they pretty much covered the thought. While others, like this one, are just asking for a response ... am I right?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I think you are right.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hortensia:

"I have nothing useful to add."

Not so. Your estimable, unwritten additions are mute testimony that such are not subtractions from the esteem we hold for what you choose to say - or not to say.

Capice?

Beks:

"I just do not have time to respond to your post."

Next time, rather than your merely waving as you pass by, I hope that you might, at the very least, spare me a dozen words.

Aude:

"It's still Friday here in So Cal."

It's No Cal here but I was planning ahead ...

Thanks, dear ones, for your kindly and most undeserved indulgence.

CoCo

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I will reply

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m just going to read it............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• compound complex
    compound complex

free2beme:

"am I right?"

My skewed thinking involves the paradoxical admonition presented in a letter penned by a daft writer:

"I hope you'll reply to my letter, but if it doesn't reach you, I'll understand."

So, if you read this thread but chose not to reply, that's fine. You are right!

Thanks for reading even if you didn't ...

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit