SEX

by billie jean 31 Replies latest social relationships

• still_in74
    still_in74

no anal, maybe oral - just dont talk about it...

positions are just not talked about. if you do you could get your hand slapped.

I have heard of the some suggesting missionary is the only "proper" way to have sex but for those I ask.. "how did Adam know he was alone unlike the animals?" was he reaching under and examing their genitalia?

OR !!! - did he see them having sex???? When Eve came around would he have reasoned - "we wont have sex like animals, we will have sex this way cause its cleaner" ? Of course not. He would have said "hey Eve, see.... thats how you do it!

Then he would have bent her over and drove her home!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

you cannot kiss below the belly.

and hands are not to go below the belly either.

Actually, you can kiss anywhere but between the tail and pubic bones, not including the thighs. You can kiss thighs. Hands? There is no ban on using hands, except I'm kind of thinking there is to be no posterior penetration. Posistions? I started studying in 1976. I never heard or read anything discussing positions from the platform, in the literature or among JWs. The only thing I heard along these lines was from my Chicago bible teacher. She said you should not do it "doggie style" because it was imitating homosexuals. I thought she was being silly. Years later, I realized she naively thought that people who use the position use it only for anal sex. Where she came up with this idea I do not know. Something interesting to note: my Atlanta bible teacher gave me above the knee dresses and a bikini. My Chicago teacher took them away from me and told me to wear my one piece. She scouted around for below the knee dresses and skirts and gave them to me. So, Chicago JW's were much more conservative than Atlanta JW's in the late 70's. Except that where Disco was concerned. They all had disco fever until the WT banned it.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I knew of a Jw brother who actually 'turned himself in' for engaging in oral sex with his wife.

Of course, turning himself in, with all the embarrassment that must take, and admitting such before elders does not constitute repentance. At least not fully. Since he was told by the JC that he could have been DF'd, but they only publicly reproved him.

I think that is a lot of cock and bull. [Pun intended.]

Jeff

• dinah
    dinah

OR !!! - did he see them having sex???? When Eve came around would he have reasoned - "we wont have sex like animals, we will have sex this way cause its cleaner" ? Of course not. He would have said "hey Eve, see.... thats how you do it!

That made me spew.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

But then he would have noticed his male pet dog faced him while humping his leg and thought, hey, that solves the problem of being unable to kiss my lady while we...

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

The only sex toy allowed is a rolled up Watchtower, but only if it contains new truths. Old Watchtowers are out!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I just posted the answer to your question in the last thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/164603/1.ashx

• mrsjones5
  • Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

I proved that Oral sex was never mentioned in the bible! All the other things were never an issue!

The Socitey never had a chance! I Case Closed!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

No oral sex??? What's wrong with talking dirty?

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit