SEX

by billie jean 31 Replies latest social relationships

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    SEX

Yes please.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The cult demonizes everything don't they.

• MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ
    MAHERSHALALHASHBAZ

It's ok to spill your semen fractions upon the ground however.

• cry
    cry

Oops!! First post on this site and it happens to be about sex . Well I remember being told by my husband (afte a specific talk in the 80's) that oral sex was wrong because it worshipped the genitalia, a bit like birthdays worship the person. It made no sense to me at all and made me laugh. However, (excuse the pun) it left a bitter taste in my mouth and made me feel uncomfortable.

Where do these people get their information from? Whose business is it? We kiss lips - does that mean we workship lips? ABSOLUTELY MAD. Of course, reasoning goes out the window when the big WTS speaks.

• flipper
    flipper

You mean nobody but missionaries in the Jehovah's Witnesses can have sex ? Boy, the new light really is getting twisted ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• halcyon
    halcyon

Homosexuals kiss. Should witnesses not kiss?

Homosexuals also eat, walk, poop, wear clothes, drive, and sleep in beds. Taboo activities for JWs now?

Oh, and of course NEVER work out with weights, tan, dance or wear nice clothes.

• halcyon
    halcyon

Ps. I read the WT materials against oral. It pretty much proclaims that 1) oral is disgusting, and 2) your wife would hate it and you'd be forcing it on her.

But I never read any actual source material PROVING the disgust factor. It was just assumed.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

There was never an issue of wrong sex positions etc ,most die hard lifer sisters were as frigid as the south pole .To keep the husbands at bay they would all get the "SISTERS" disease - Candida and excuse themselves from their scriptual obligations!

• halcyon
    halcyon

>There was never an issue of wrong sex positions etc ,most die hard lifer sisters were as frigid as the south pole .To keep the husbands at bay they would all get the "SISTERS" disease - Candida and excuse themselves from their scriptual obligations!

And yet I've scoured the materials and there's NO specific, pointed advice on the need to step up to the plate and better please your mate. It's all about the Do-Nots.

I'm a woman who was in a sexless marriage. I looked for articles to help him appreciate that I needed sex on a regular basis. NOTHING.

I also asked a former elder if a low-libido issue was ever brought to him for advice, and he said no, never.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

HALCYON - I acknowledge men have this problem too as I knew a couple who had'nt been intimate for 12 years and counting but he had big health problems. My comments before were directed at a local problem here years ago it was as if the sisters just took on a fad to excuse themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit