Highlights from talk by Watchtower Representative Ciro Aulicino

by Shepherd Book 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

I think of all the shit coming out of his stupid mouth, the casual remarks that the WT was wrong to talk about "generations" was the most astoundingly arrogant. Those who were disfellowshipped for disagreeing with the WT chronology re 1914, etc. should be tracked down and a formal apology made. Then they should be asked for forgiveness and invited back. Of course by now their personal lives would be a unrecognizable from when they were DF'd. Family members who shunned them have passed away, marriages have disolved, etc. They would argue that STRICT OBEDIENCE was more important than refusing to accept false teachings under the guise of new light and truth. This prick should be buried up to his neck in a red ant hill and have bacon grease smeared all over his head.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

What? None of you are impressed and inspired by this "celebrated WT scholar" Ciro Aulicino?

If you have any questions regarding scriptural documentation of his statements, I'm sure "scholar 'JW'" will be here any moment now to defend the truthfulness and honesty of Ciro's steaming pile of sh!t. Yes, 'scholar' will be here soon, very, very soon, almost immediately.

B the X

• Gozz
    Gozz
    Wasn't Ciro the one who signed the UN NGO contract? Seems he may not make it through the great trib either for fraternizing with the wild beast.

Mickey Mouse: you're right.

I can also confirm that he's an ungodly liar; not that that's a big deal in JWland.

• VM44
    VM44
    I can also confirm that he's an ungodly liar;

Gozz, what did Ciro lie about? Can you provide details?

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Can't believe we used to eat this stuff up!

But I have to say, Ciro went crazy wild in speculation here! The reforming of one continent?? What nonsense.

And I disagree with one of the comments above, I'll bet he believes every word. I also know that there will be a percentage of the audience hanging on and believing every word, and a bigger percentage silently gagging a little bit as they listened, knowing how much of this was unsubstantiated speculative bull shit.

Nothing better for the ex-JW crowd than to have this stuff made public for all to see. The WTS constantly chips away a itself with its words. It is its own worst enemy.
    S4

• Gozz
    Gozz

VM44 asked:

Gozz, what did Ciro lie about? Can you provide details?

It was in 2001. As the UN scandal broke, I placed a call to Ciro Aulicino's office; I spoke with a lady who asked to take it, but I'd replied it was so important I had to speak with Aucilino. We got talking; I gave a brief description; Aulicino knew all about it. His words were clear and unambiguous:

No, they didn't register with the UN DPI; it was all a lie, and it was the work of apostates; please disregard everything, they're just trying to smear.

Brother Aucilino, did you sign the paperwork? Your signature is said to be on some documentation.

'It's all a lie, brother Gozz; Jehovah's Organization will never do anything like that.'

Yes, I understand brother Aucilino; but did two representatives sign the UN paperwork?

It's all a lie; I can tell you that. Don't listen to apostates; you need to talk to the elders in your congregation.

------

Ciro is a persistent liar; and he told these lies while in his God's favourite building on earth. I've heard a now rather familiar explanation for these lies; the explanation does nothing to redeem him.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Sickening.

Glad to be away from such toxic BS. Feel very sad for those still in - wish they would wake up and smell the coffee.

• mavie
    mavie

bookmarked

• Malachi Elijah
    Malachi Elijah

I dont regard Ciro Aulicino as WatchTower leadership. He leads no better than Judas Iscariot and the GB WatchTower will remove him as Jesus removed Judas with one word. Splitting Pangaea and pushing it back together is a Christendom belief against science, and I doubt very much that Watchtowerdom is going to adopt this trash by Ciro Aulicino. Jehovah himself will execute Ciro, be sure of it.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Shepherd: " My favorite part is when he discusses how the continents will be rejoined Pangea-style in the near future."

This is not meant to be taken literally. This is a metaphor for "one world government".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit