Highlights from talk by Watchtower Representative Ciro Aulicino

by Shepherd Book 40 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100
    This man is obviously delusional

I disagree to an extent.

The whole organization believes this shit, and encourages members to feel this way about armageddon. Jehovahs Witnesses are a real bloodthirsty bunch when it comes to armageddon. Think about being in field service... ever have people look at houses and pick out the ones they're going to live in after everyone is exterminated?

It's time for people to wake up.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Are there really relatives of Ciro posting here? This must be rather uncomfortable for them

• justhuman
    justhuman

THE GUY IS FUC*ING CRAZY!!!! BOY JW'S WERE SITTING FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS LISTENING TO THAT GRAP??? What an arrogant assh*le...

Just a small observation: The Orthodox Church does not use the Pagan days like the rest. We still use the Judaic days. So are we going to get way from being fertille soil on the Earth?

What a crap about having one Pangea...They are so mentally sick those people, they shouldn't be allowed to give talks. They are Puplic danger!!!

What about the small kids that they will die in the big A. He didn't mention anything about them. He only mentioned lesbians, and gay people, that they will be HAPPY to get rid of them

• jakmarx
    jakmarx

:| i cant believe. I ever believed it.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Can someone say approximately WHEN this was recorded and perhaps where?

• Quandry
    Quandry

Soooooo, the flood of some few thousand years ago caused the continents to split and move thousands of miles apart? Those stupid "worldly" scientists tell us that they drifted apart during millions of years.

Today,scientists tell us Europe and North America are coming closer together. The rate is a few centimeters a YEAR. But at Armageddon, they will quickly be joined again? That will be some wild ride.

The animal's mouth-parts will be changed, and the snake will get a pretty face (I think they are beautiful as they are).

This man has obviously been reading the WT and Awake magazines and feels that they have made him an expert with a college degree.

No wonder the WTS doesn't want anyone to get any education. They couldn't sit through this.

• dawg
    dawg

Die you mothers... die! Funny stuff, to watch a mad man rant... more funny that anyone would believe this mess.

• shamus100
    shamus100
    Soooooo, the flood of some few thousand years ago caused the continents to split and move thousands of miles apart? Those stupid "worldly" scientists tell us that they drifted apart during millions of years.

Pick and choose... pick and choose what you believe to prove your beliefs.

Dubs are idiots.

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

Missing Link---

The best I can tell you (and I think it says this in the video), is that Ciro gave this talk during the first half of 2007. He was somewhere on the eastern US coast (Delaware, New Jersey??). I obtained a copy of this talk in December 2007, about a month after my sister was sent a copy from a well-meaning family member.

When I was a JW, from time to time there would be special meetings set up when brothers visited from Bethel. I believe this is the case here - Ciro's talk is too long to have been part of a Circuit Assembly, so it couldn't have been during a regularly scheduled assembly. I would guess that one congregation hosted his visit and several neighboring congregations were invited to come here him speak one Saturday afternoon in a high school gymnaium or Assembly Hall.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Not sure where the directive 'do not go beyond the things written' comes in to this talk. Reversal of continental drift, re-naming of days of the week, snakes, etc, where's all that from?

Even as a witness, I would not commit to the idea that God was going to destroy all non-Witnesses. I have seen too many people who I would term God fearing who are not witnesses that I cold never imagine God destroying.

The situation is even more strange now that I no longer attend. I have asked my wife if she thinks that I will be destroyed at Armagedon. She does not think so, but that sort of goes against witness current doctrine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit