Highlights from talk by Watchtower Representative Ciro Aulicino

by Shepherd Book 40 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

This is what happens to the human mind when it loses touch with the outside world. Us against them. Next stop? A compound in WACO.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    This is what happens to the human mind when it loses touch with the outside world. Us against them. Next stop? A compound in WACO.

Yep, it's stuff like this talk that makes me fear for my children's lives. They are soooo desperate for Armageddon to happen that I think at some point it's entirely possible that a crazy old loon will try to start it for us.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm going to have my wife listen to this. She is on the fence but she hates generalizing, duplicitous, speeches spoken AT her. She grew up poor and has little empathy for anyone that grew up and currently lives in an environment where they have little concern for their next meal. This is classic stuff

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

Shamus100- Thanks for the link. The chorus definitely fit Ciro's personality. I should have had that song playing during the opening and closing credits. To answer the above question, yes, Ciro is a real person. He's currently an elder at the Watchtower's World Headquarters. I got a copy of this talk when one of my relatives felt that my sister (also an ex-JW) would be encouraged by listening to this. My sister called me on the way home from work one day & told me she was putting the CD into her stereo right then to listen to the talk on her drive home from work. She called me back 15 minutes later and told me it made her so sick she had to eject it and throw it in her back seat. I encouraged her to give me the CD instead of throwing it away.

• lawrence
    lawrence

This pig of a man would have stoned the woman in John 8. This bombastic turd should choke on his words.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Very disturbing. The higher up you go in this organization, the more unfeeling and delusional they become. Do you know when this talk was given?

• VM44
    VM44

I should mention that there are some relatives of Ciro Aulicino that post here at JWD.

• lawrence
    lawrence

VM- Great! I hope they pass along my well wishes to Ciro.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Wow. THe best thing that can be done with this is for it to be on Youtube where everyone can hear it.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Sick Cult... Sick Cult Members....

This man is obviously delusional... I think that qualifies to serve on the GB next... all he needs to do now is drink some wine and eat some wafers, and he is on his way to giving these talks worldwide!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit