Highlights from talk by Watchtower Representative Ciro Aulicino

by Shepherd Book 40 Replies latest jw friends

• DT
    DT

I posted this video a while ago on one of my blogs. This is one of the comments I recently recieved from an apologist.

"We must remember that this is an old talk. And that it may have been taken out of context and pieced together. All I'm saying is be cautious when listening to things like this, as this is another source and is designed to make those think that Witnesses are wrong. Have they made mistakes? Yes but are any of us perfect? Have they admitted they were wrong? Yes and publicly too. So can we get off their back and leave them alone? Yes if we are man enough. So those who continue to persecute them well i feel sorry that you were not loved as a baby and taught to be mean to others just be cause they are different. Wait why does that sound familiar? or right that is what the USA was doing against the blacks! So are YOU going to continue to be racist?"

Here is the link in case anyone wants to add there own comments. http://jehovahswitnessesvideo.blogspot.com/2010/01/excerpt-from-talk-by-watchtower.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit