What Is Your Present Status In The Organization?

by minimus 132 Replies latest jw friends

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Born in

My family became a little less active when I was between the ages of 10-15.

I was never baptized.

I left and never returned when I was about 15.

My family still hobbled along as sort of part time JWs for several years after I left.

I still have extended family that are very active JWs.

My father fell over dead at age 50. He hadn't attended a meeting or convention in about 2 years. We never heard a word of condolence from any JW "friend " we had ever had in 3 different towns in 2 states.

I hate the term fader. It doesn't appy to me. I made the decision at 15 to get the hell out. I couldn't have survived if I had kept pretending. I had to break away and find freedom and happiness and true love. I have NO REGRETS.

My JW upbring does still haunt me in many ways, mainly emotionally.

• free2beme
    free2beme

A distant memory of a shadow that once loomed and faded with the dimming light.

• middleman
    middleman

Was never in but a curious onlooker...

• C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

I'm a fader. I would DA but I don't want to break my mothers heart

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Inactive

• boyzone
    boyzone

DA'd, in 2007. Now viewed as an apostate vomit eating dog.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

In. Meetings, participation. Service, very little participation. Studying, very much from Bible, WT and non-WT sources, on the Stafford trail.

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

In. Hippie, did u get my private message?

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

DA'd Oct last year. Vomit eating dog ! Child of Satan , and worse than an adulterer according to what one of the elders said to my husband. THIS RECORDING WILL BE GOING UP ON LINE IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO.

• wobble
    wobble

I am fader,I stopped FS in spring 07,asked an Elder to prove 1914 to me,he never came back.Stopped going to KH April 08,just after what was my last memorial attendance.

Dubs I meet at the shops etc. are still civil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit