Gin is best drunk with?

by stillajwexelder 47 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

you have obviously spent time with Little Toe

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

If it's just ok Gin, then I like it as a G&T, about 50/50, with lime.

If it's really good Gin, I enjoy it straight, or with just a splash of tonic.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Gin and Pepsi are very good together

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

*sitting here sipping BS gin with almond stuffed olives with Joe Anderson*

<silly grin on face>

"Makes Tanqueray and Bombay Saphire taste like Listerine." :-p

• nowisee
    nowisee

How could I not post on this thread since once I was Asst. to the Chairman of the Gordon's Gin Co. Stirred, not shaken. Dash of vermouth. Coupla olives. Up or on the rocks. Both are good. Cheers.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

*hiccup* I aggree, stir but not shhaken *hiccup*

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Shaken, not slurred.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

here's a little music to go with your martinis....

The unbelievable Renee Olstead with trumpet player extraordinaire Chris Botti. "Pennies from Heaven."

If the link doesn't work, go to Youtube and search for Renee Olstead Botti and click on the link for Pennies from Heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSVy52wGV1k&feature=related

• tinker
    tinker

You are speaking my language now. I love me gin. Something about those botanical herbs. I am a Gardener so Hendricks with a bigO cucumber slice is wonderful. And I take my Blue Sapphire extra dirty with olive juice, Shaken hard! And WOW, I thought I was all alone out here and in love with peat. Every time I buy Laphroaig the salesperson furrows his brow and wrinkles his nose, ewww. I love that dirty peat taste, crave it. Again must be the gardener in me.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Bombay Sapphire in warm months, Laphroaig (Leap-Frog) in the winter months.

Of course, understand that gin will kill you, especially if you are over 50. After 50, switch to vodka - it just kills you a little slower..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit