and look for a match to light the lantern,

the lantern I know must be somewhere

among the shattered glass.

I do not feel the sticky unclots

of still-warm blood,

trickling from my fingers,

looking for matches, and lantern, and hope,

dripping from my fingertips,

and splotching the night-darkened floor.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

With open ams, stretched out wide, I bear my aching heart for you to see. Do you judge with your so called keen eyesight? Your fire consumes me whole, it wants to purge my soul. White fire in all purity erupts and ascends to the awesome heavens with no limit. I know you seek to find darkness lurking.

It is your doubt I can remain 'together'. Though my life was torn from my bones, my spirit glows with the light of stars and moondust. My heart sings an all embracing song.

Little lights of jubulence lead the way to happness. Do not be cruel fire for each light has a life of it's own. Underfoot the green sea of sprouts spring along with me. Each step carrying me hight, more cofident, While that power glides ahead.

Do not fear this power, 'tis not eveil. Goodness stems from this untainted source. Bare the earths' beauty with me and transform to beauty itself. Do not let your happines be confined in you alone. Share it with the earth, the and moon. Hand in hand, from glory to glory, we'll gain happiness beyond here.

Gypsy girl, strange gypsy girl. Wild eyes hold deep and dark secrets. Firey passion burns in the corridors of you veins...hiding but puslating with each beat. Your words shock. You're different. Who needs shoes to hide those feet. Your toes tease the sand while you whirl around in a dance.

Caring for nothing more than easy living. Being at rest, being at peace. Carry on. You hold something special. Keep it close.

I honestly feel like I just cannot go on anymore. I look around my room and that's my life. My 4 dark blue walls in which I spend my days. At nearly 24 years of age I am thunderstruck at how much of nothign I have. I have no family, I have no special person in my life. I have nothing much in the way of material things. I don't even know if I have love. The place I am now in is a very sad and lonely place, and it's hard copying on my own. My life is a ruin. There is no way of escape. I must admit I've never really had a life to talk of. So why am I so Upset? It's just hit. the penny has dropped. I have absolutely no home. I have no home! No where I know wont go away. No stability. Where would I go? Who would I turn too? It's too taxing to put on that smily face and laughter when all I want to do is cry and walk around in a daze. it's too much to bare. How can I go on when I thing about going into my grans' room and swollowing her pills, or slitting my wrists or stealing Brians' gun and just shooting myself. That is what I want to do. Just end my life. End all the pain, end all the struggling. To end the longing in my heart of normality. Maybe it shouldn't affect me but it does. How do I turn of my emotions? I don't know! I just can't, I just can't anymore. For the last 24 years I can't remember when I was ever truly happy and secure. Maybe I am the one with too many hang ups!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Just because I worry doesn't mean I love you. Just because I scold doesn't mean I'm jealouse. Just because I smile doesn't mean all is forgive.

To keep the peace I'll do it. Sure your happines is important, but what of mine? Is it to be thrown aside for you? I'll not have it.

Just because we're talking doesn't mean we're friends. Just because I touch you doesn't mean I want you.

It doesn't mean a thing unless I want it too. As for you - I don't know how you feel. And just because I'm hard doesn't mean I don't have a heart!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Friends,

Something has happened here and it's beautiful and touching.

Thank you for weaving your strands into this thread.

Love,

CoCo

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

why is my stuff so *(*&()&^_&(%+ UP

jesus I'm in shit mood

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL with LouBelle.

John Doe, are you alright? Seriously.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

Confession, how true.

How sadly true.

Sylvia

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I think that I will never see, something as lovely as........me.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    John Doe, are you alright? Seriously.

Why do people always ask me that? lol

Suffice it to say, I'm not an easy person to figure out.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Why do people always ask me that? lol

I ask because it's not like you to be melodramatic.

Suffice it to say, I'm not an easy person to figure out.

That is JWD's 7-year understatement.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit