I'm worried about dating "worldly" women at 36 this is hard!!!

by Witness 007 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I can't believe I have to date again when I seperate from my wife! I hope I remember how.....I only ever dated my wife. What are the rules? How does it work? I can imagine on the 10th date me saying: "I was wondering if you wanted to engage in sexual congress with me tonight?" and my date going. I find the whole idea scary, I'll be like a 14 year old!

P.S I would never date a Witness.....ever!

• dinah
    dinah

Just remember Witness007, a woman has decided whether nor not she will sleep with you on the first date, you just won't find out until later but no pressure.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Just remember Witness007, a woman has decided whether nor not she will sleep with you on the first date, you just won't find out until later but no pressure.

Also remember that women are fickle and change their minds at the drop of the hat. There are few "decisions" from women that hold constant.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The direct approach, 'wanna f@$k?', clears things up, really fast.

S

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

FIRST DATE!!! Oh man......No chaperon for back up I guess that could happen!

• dinah
  • easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

I don't know how long you have been mentally free from the Watchtower but I did at least want to offer a word of warning. I have heard that the teachings that were drilled into your skull will still resurface regularly, especially the judgmental ones.

The JW brain will not have rewired itself completely yet and often times it may reject otherwise fine men or women based on the knowledge of one or two bits of the person's past.

This may not happen to you, but I have heard it about some others who have left and found themselves dating "worldly" men and women again.

er

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

W007,

"I was wondering if you wanted to engage in sexual congress with me tonight?" and my date going.

I think the opposite will happen, she will be asking you, lol. Just play it safe....

• dinah
    dinah

That's true A@G. Worldly women are all harlots. Yep, you better leave that WT mindset behind.

• yknot
    yknot

Be yourself, accept that you will probably have a rebound period.

Be a gentlemen, give sincere compliments, mature confidence is sexy.

Know yourself and what you are looking for in a relationship.

Know how to use a condom.

Take the advice from "There's Something about Mary"

Maybe check out some ex-jw meet-ups in your territory. You know at least before hand that you will have something in common.

Mingle, let all your female friends know you are single, accept fix-up dates drinks. Usually you can tell if there is chemistry within the first 5 minutes..... if it is good then you can invite her to dinner, if not you get to escape after a few minutes and a beer.

Have a plan, but keep it flexible and open for spontaneity

Do you want me to PM you the female orgasm book?..... always good to keep "skills" sharp.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit