Come & Play! ~ JWD DATING GAME ~ U.S. Version

by Magick 26 Replies latest social relationships

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I'll SETTLE for sweatstuff.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

LOL, tis ok Majestic, I'll live. Sweatstuff tread? Btw, I'm not playing the dating game, but reading this thread is fun!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

tijkmo~ I was thinking the same thing sweetstuff said. funny!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

no no no you misunderstand...

i meant not much point magick playing..

ooh nice save ian..

(now get back to all hot jwd women ignoring you)

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Hehehe, its cute watching you try to get your "boys" outta the frying pan tijkmo, lol.

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

Lets see....I'm single never married,no kids. 31. Tall. I'm looking for my soulmate...... I travel alot, and I'm looking for someone to tarvel with, and hopefully start a life with.

The whole dating process is a headache and exasperating,but I'm hanging in there...... Someone 29-43 ( I'm open on age ,not set in stone ). Likes sports a little at least....reading,travel...latina ? I'm open to everybody though. I'm a born and raised East Coast guy,now in Texas....down to earth and he, I think I'm alot of fun.

A person who knows what they want. My experieneces with some JW women has been nothing short of dating Sybil.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    LOL, tis ok Majestic, I'll live. Sweatstuff tread? Btw, I'm not playing the dating game, but reading this thread is fun!

Sweetstuff…..

You think that reading this thread is fun, but I could show you some of my early edition Marvel Spiderman comic books collection and we could go through a few of those together if you like. Now that’s what I call fun…….. Are you sure I can’t tempt you….???

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Thanks for the offer Majestic but I'll pass on the Marvel Comic books. LOL As "tempting" as it is. :D

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

well you can come rescue my boys anytime you wish xx

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    well you can come rescue my boys anytime you wish xx

LOL, I'm afraid you have to rescue your own boys. But maybe Majestic can lend a hand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit