Come & Play! ~ JWD DATING GAME ~ U.S. Version

by Magick 26 Replies latest social relationships

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Looks like the dating game is not working well....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Well, I'm a 38 year old, intelligent, fun, single dad of a beautiful daughter. On disability, but have some resources. Aww, the hell with it, I'm a big goofball. If you want to know a little bit more about me, check out my myspace, the music on it and the blogs

myspace.com/avidavidoff

Lots of us think you're beautiful, Avishai.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I would be interested to date someone from JWD. You would have to PM me. I just do not want to spill the details here since I am a fader.

• sspo
    sspo

Would you compromise and go for someone that looks 48 but really just turned 55.

Looking for ex JW between 42 and 53.

Must not be bipolar, or hear voices, not on Prozac or any drugs.

Enjoys traveling, must have a sense of humor, keeps herself in decent shape, not religious

Photo upon request

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I'm a 38 year old male who is looking for a 25 to 30 yr old female. Must have......

Big rack

Thin waist

Nice ass

NO OPINIONS

Likes to party

So if you want to see if you are up for the challenge drop me a pm.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Guess it couldn't hurt!

I am a 43 yr old guy who loves new experiences.

I am 5'10 avg handsome and weigh around 230. I am white, Italian background, non smoker, and lean towards agnostic in my beliefs. I live in Ontario Canada in Toronto and work in a fast paced envornment.

The type of ppl I enjoy being around are fun and joke around a lot. I have no hang ups so I get along with all ppl but just prefer very openminded ppl who have some edge to them. I tend to get along with non christians and have no intention of attending any church in my future. I drink only occasionally, dont do drugs unless I am at a party and someone offers a toke..then just for the hell of it!!..lol, otherwise I like to live a healthy lifestyle.I have some college but dont have any degrees. So i guess you can say Im just a paycheck to paycheck kind of guy and not the rich person I thought i would be when i was a younger man..lol. I dont have any plans on having children again but Im not opposed to being part of a family.

If i had to define the type of woman Im attracted to its someone who is laid back, loves all kinds of music loves just to be in her jeans and not too materialistic. Shw would do ANYTHING for her man as he would do ANYTHING for her. Of course this happens when there is an instant spark...so im not looking for a swedish blond bombshell just a nice person with a nice smile and shares my vision of life which is to have as much fun as we can together while we can. So what do I look like; well if your looking for Brad Pitt, sorry thats not me. Im more the Tony Soprano look.:)

• Lease
    Lease

I am a 43 year old female. i do not have any kids (that i know of). I am looking for a Person who is:

tall

slender

intelligent

doesnt talk much

has no time for a relationship

and is just a phone call away.

pm me if you fit the description

lease

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit