Come & Play! ~ JWD DATING GAME ~ U.S. Version

by Magick 26 Replies latest social relationships

• Magick
    Magick

I haven't been here for a while, and I'm out of the loop as far as what is happening on this board...not sure why it's closing, or when. Since, it seems like the end of the world as we know it, is anyone up for a good pairing off before we go? How about writing a personal ad? Tell us a little bit about yourself, and who you are looking for? I'll start. :) I'm a Woman Looking for a Man Between the ages of 35 and 50 Hopefully in the U.S. I've wanted to play this game on here for a while. lol But, I was sure it wasn't allowed; Now that the ship is sinking...I hope Simon won't mind. :p

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

She was talking about me, you hunk! By the way John, your avatar looks like you've converted yourself into dark matter. LOL

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I want someone who is hot, quiet, and doesn't want to move in.

The ability to repair my concrete stairwell is a plus.

W

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    it's not a "date me" game

not much point then..

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

magick...

I cant even keep up with all the spam on the eHarmony account I have... LOL....a JWD dating game...lol.... 10 months of fishing on eHarmony,,,over 1000 so-called "matches"... a handful of replies...2 first dates with 2 different women... 2 second dates .... then nothing.... still in contact with a third..... but that has moved on to "friends only".... bottom line...eharmony was mostly a waste of time and money... but at least it exposed me to real dating (as compared to the witless version of it)

maybe I need a better profile? lol...

age range I am looking for a woman age 30-45.... .... (I am at the higher end of that range ....41) I am conflicted on whether I would date a former JW...probably would....they might understand my past a bit more... must have sense of humor... because I might be hard to take otherwise... lol....my humor tends to be dry.... dont have to be a supermodel, just a gal who takes care of themselves..... (that's what scared off the third gal above..I dont think she does...long story)

Snakes ()

(maybe I should lose the Snakes name too if panning for dates here...lol....at least I moved the snake avatar off)

• John Doe
    John Doe

Sorry to cause a misconception--I'm not looking. ;-)

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    not much point then..

Wow, you just alienated every other woman on the site Tijkmo, way to go!LOL

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

I’m a 41 year old Caucasian male, looking for a woman who owns her own house, aged between 25-31. Must be very slim with long blond hair, enjoy staying in reading scientific and physics mono graphs, and also enjoy cooking, cleaning and general tidying as I do tend to live in a bit of a mess sometimes. She also must be someone who doesn't need too much of a fuss and must get on really well with my mother....

About me....

I live at home with my mum and dad still. I like to do train spotting at any station along the Chiltern line. I have done this for years and find it most enthralling. I enjoy stamp colleting and I can think of nothing better than to stay in on a Friday night playing video games and talking to my star trek buddies online. (I don't do any of this I promise).

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I’m a 41 year old Caucasian male, looking for a woman who owns her own house, aged between 25-31. Must be very slim with long blond hair, enjoy staying in reading scientific and physics mono graphs, and also enjoy cooking, cleaning and general tidying as I do tend to live in a bit of a mess sometimes. She also must be someone who doesn't need too much of a fuss and must get on really well with my mother....

About me....

I live at home with my mum and dad still. I like to do train spotting at any station along the Chiltern line. I have done this for years and find it most enthralling. I enjoy stamp colleting and I can think of nothing better than to stay in on a Friday night playing video games and talking to my star trek buddies online. (I don't do any of this I promise).

ROFLMAO!!!!

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Sorry Sweetstuff. You may be ‘optional’ blonde and slim, but you're over my 31 year old threshold…Sorry….!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit