• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

"The Truth"??
    BAH!!!

The thing that I really hate
    about it all is the fact that
    I have never really known any
    of my relatives.
    Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins............
    Knew who they were
    Knew they existed
    Seen them once or twice
    NEVER KNEW THEM!!
    We didn't associate with them
    Bad influences you know

I've never established any type
    of contact with them. The mental blocks
    were so strong it has taken over 28 years
    to finally begin to break them down

It was a life completely lost!!
    Sad

Most are now dead.

My parents and siblings are still in.....deeply.
    Strained relation with them.
    They KNOW I'm going to die, soon. It's right around
    the corner you know.

Terrible, terrible CULT.
    Dangerous and life ruining

Remember these things Stilla

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

I hate the witch hunts when there is the slightest suspiction of apostacy free thinking. I was the target of this and have seen it done to a few friends as well. Can we say paranoid assholes?

• tiffy0212
    tiffy0212

the fact that they divide homes. My husband just received a invite to a wedding a it was in his name only. I tore it up after he opened it. He said they didn't want me there because I'm not one of them. How can I come back at him? I said then I guess if they don't consider us a couple, he shouldn't either. I so sick of this I'm a good person and a good wife. I put up with all of his meetings, cook and clean, wash and iron, and now to find we are not husband and wife. Married since 1966 and this february I will get out of this mad house. This really opened my eyes.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

What angers me the most is I totally believed the falsehoods I was taught from childhood and had those beliefs follow me into my adult life even after I left.

At one time, I totally believed it was the total truth, and spent many anguished hours, thoughts, and dreams punishing myself for every little mistake I made. I regret every single anguished thought felt due to being misinformed.

LTF

• Vinny
    Vinny

The many hypocrites that exist there.

• Quentin
    Quentin

The JWD stories I've read that tell what others have gone through as a jw...my jw experince pales in comparison to those...

The goobers that appear to make up about 80% of a boe in a kh...boe being the most evil injustice done by the wts to the r&f...and of course the pedophile cover ups...I really get cranked up and bounce off the walls over that...

Then there's the saddness of those that continue to buy into the wt bull%%%%...wasted lives, asleep at the wheel...

• carla
    carla

Locked Chaos is a perfect example of what I have been saying all along, the wtbs affects generations of families not just individuals, this is shameful and should be told to the public.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Besides everything mentioned here, it angers me to know that my children will never have grandparents who even send them a birthday card. That they will grow up watching their friends have loving close relationships with their grandparents, spending christmas's together, etc. And they will never have that, because all their grandparents on both sides, are still deeply brainwashed by a cult.

The worse part is when your kids question you as to why their grandparents don't want to see them, with hurt in their little eyes. Makes me friggin mad as hell! Apparently, my ex's wit parents, who live in the same city don't want to see their only grandchildren too much, because that would be "condoning my life" aka WTS free and upfront about it.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Nothing angers me about the truth. However, people's willingness to cloud, distort, deny, and obscure the truth does anger me.

• mind my own
    mind my own

That after all the time I was "in" it turned out NOT to be the truth! Many wasted years.

MMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit