what angers you about the truth

by stillajwexelder 50 Replies latest social relationships

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This angers me

Elders who will not make shepherding calls to comfort their brothers and sisters but as soon as that brother or sister puts one little foot out of line those same f-----g (sorry about the language but it really angers me ) elders can not move fast enough to form a judicial committee and then are so unmerciful - it makes me want to vomit literally

• zagor
    zagor

About truth? Nothing!

About lies? Everything!

Not sure why you put this under "relationships" but I guess one of the biggest things they meddle into are intimate relationships. I remember 10 years ago, couple of elders took me to one of those because I knew the family way better, so I sat there and listened to all the rubish. I can tell you man, I was physically sick after that. I didn't say a word entire time. I guess they wondered why they even took me along. I was "MS and pioneer" at the time, which was as high as I ever went. I couldn't imagine myself going through dirty laundry of some 100 people on regular basis. I think you have to be something akin to Jerry Springer to be able to do the job and not go insane.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Tend to agree with you there. When I was being abused by my jw husband, not one elder in either of the congregations we attended in almost 7 years tried to comfort or help me. After he was committed to a mental institution for a second time, they showed up unannounced and uninvited to bully me into taking him back. When that didn't work, they insisted that I hang around to prove his adultery in order for me to remarry. I had no idea that there was an option to fade. I thought you were either in or out. I was so desperate to get away from him that I offered to d'a myself, but the df'd me instead.

• zagor
    zagor

actually it was more than 10 I think about 13 but anyhow. I just feel sorry for people who actually think they need "shapparding calls" to stay sane. That is a sad, sad state of mind one must be in.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Extreme lack of love and general human kindness to the flock. Jesus ministry was all about love and kindness. He welcomed people and did not show partiality. When saw the difference between the inner sanctum and the peasants - I was disgusted. I refused to ever go in FS again. That was over 10 yrs before I finally stepped out the literally door of the KH. They are two faced and parcel out "justice" on a whim not considering what they are doing to others lives. Jehovah's holy spirit running things- not likely.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

They bleat on about 1 John 4 vs 8 - but in actuality - they are very unloving

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

calling it "The Truthâ„¢"

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes I am sorry - if this board were continuing I really would have to stop refering to it as "The Truth" because that is obviously a sick joke

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

What I'm angry about....is all the child molestors they are protecting!

• still_in74
    still_in74

what bothers me is that the GB and the boys at the top know its all bull shit!

But they convince themselves that it is still a "good work" and that Jehovah will fix all their mistakes cause they really are zealous and eager and all that other BS they call themselves to justify their false prophecies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit