by compound complex 33 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Pasta!

changeling :)

• oompa
    oompa

my mothers lasgana with crispy salty galric bread

also a classic crock pot of roast beef falling apart...the thin beef broth/gravy ....baby carrots and onions in it.........with mashed potatoes......and homemade white biscuits......ahhh....oompa

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    PS. They have this new pasta made out of brown rice, has anyone tried it? If it's good, there might be a chance to make a lo-cal/carb tasty mac and cheese.

Yes, I've been buying it the last few months. It's much better in taste (to me) than whole wheat pasta. My mac and cheese I made with it was great.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

My food is for me to do the will of him that sent me and to finish his work.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

homemade chicken and dumplings cream of chicken soup over rice spagetti My mom's tamales and chili verde

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Dagney, I've been using the brown rice pasta for a while now. For some reason I can't seem to tolerate regular pasta anymore, and this seems like a good alternative for me.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Cheese in general for "comfort food" as far as "happy medicine" (ie, mourning a death etc) it's Scotch!

• Dagney
    Dagney
    Dagney, I've been using the brown rice pasta for a while now. For some reason I can't seem to tolerate regular pasta anymore, and this seems like a good alternative for me.

Me neither, do not tolerate it well at all. I'll try it.

Thanks! ((BB))

• minimus
    minimus

A lot!

Shepherd's pie. Chicken pie. Hamburg, gravy, potatoes and bread and butter.

Mac and lobster. The best.

Pot roast with the fixins as well as turkey dinner.

I'M GETTING HUNGRY!!!!

• undercover
    undercover

A bag of Doritos and a six pack of Corona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit