i hope this breaks your heart

by chickpea 40 Replies latest social family

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I used to be 100% against any logical explanation of this subject.

Yeah.......old men over 60 have a hard time with new scientific findings! Some of the old JW blinders type of thinking takes precedence. Then I started reading more and more.

Then I find that people close to me and my daughter who live 1200 miles away have a son who is pre-teen and has all the tendencies.....or earmarks........whatever you call them.....that are extremely feminine. The kid is one hell of a loveable person. All of his tendencies and mannerisms are feminine and he doesn't want to be with other boys. He loves dolls and loves to dress up as a girl.

What I'm trying to say is.......I am now slowly being awakened by "lifes experiences" to things I never accepted before. Please be patient with this old man.

There are physical/biological tendencies that are beyond what I understand. Who knows what kind of mutations happen in this arena. Mutations happen all the time in the arena that we don't give a second thought about, but when it comes to gender........there are people like me who might speak before putting brain in gear.

Hopefully, the scientific/medical field will make some discoveries as to what is going on.

In the meantime......I will still love this kid no matter what. I'll never tell him he is wrong. As far as he is concerned.......he is ok. Who am I to say otherwise?

I believe in God to my very last breath......and everything that I don't understand and the things that I can't control are in his hands.

HappyDad

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

current science is supporting the theory that in fetal development the brains of transgendered people
    receive a different hormonal cue than their bodies, hence they are born with a biological identity that
    does not correlate with their mental identity..... they are trapped in a body that does not fit their mental
    construct of who they are

chickpea

It is heart-breaking. I was trying to read all the signs to my legally blind sweet wife...and I took lots of emotional pauses. Especially the one sign about how, '...the one who made him, my mother, hates me for who I am". *sigh*

No matter what caused the child to be different -- the genetics of the parents or gestation still made/created this child. So, HOW can a mother or father disown, hate or throw away their own kids ? Ther's only one reason I can see -- social & religious embarrassment. Hmm...I used to know a religion like that.

Like Happy Dad, as a JW, I wouldn't have believed one single word. I would have 'reasoned', "They are worldly and demon-influenced, what else could it be?"

Rabbit feels a lot better these days.

• chickpea
    chickpea

the face on that young FTM boy whose mother
    is threatening to take his future children (1:46)
    tells the story better than a million words of debate
    or 1000 pages of a medical journal debating the
    veracity of transgenderism

no one invents a "ploy" for attention that
    involves a level of such total emotional devastation.......

it isnt enough that our hearts break
    for this suffering community
    if it serves no further purpose

you WILL see these people on the streets
    and in the store and serving your coffee
    and in your children's schools.....
    struggling to fit into a society that
    overwhelmingly rejects them...

your heart will tell you what to do....
    just listen to it

by and large you have gladdened my heart
    with your willingness to feel their pain

gonna miss these opportunities!

godspeed all

amy~

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The music was annoying. Sorry for your troubles. W.Once

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Dear Chickpea, Yes it does break my heart. xoxoxo

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

Man has dominated man to his injury

It'll be a good day when we can put that statement of current truth to rest

All my best chickpea.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Thank you for sharing that, chickpea.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Yes it does.

I wish you and yours strength and comfort for the road ahead.

You are amazing.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Chickpea, you are a beautiful mother! Acceptance starts at home, if a child/youth feels loved and accepted by their family.. mother/father.. they will fare much better in this wide world we live in.

I wish you and your young son a beautiful future! It is possible! If we do not react to the bullies around us, it does not affect us, and we can thrive as who we are!

Be who we are, without explanations is the best way to be. Be proud of your little one for being strong to be who he is!

LTF

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Chickpea, my best freind, was an Hermophodite. He looked after my Granny till she died, at 94. He was the kindest gentlest most generous and positive person, I ever knew. Many folks mistreated him, but in my darkest hours, living at the Y he would come to visit me, and take me out to the country and drive me around. This very bed I sleep on, and my computer, I can thank him for. He lent many, 10's of thousand's, to witness jerks who mistreated him. I was able to relate to him, in kind, because I know what it's like, to be rejected by the human race, and thrown in the garbage, thanks to the witnesses.

He kept extensive records of who owed him money. Not one witness paid him back! Even though I was down and out, I paid him back in full, $ 1700.00, and I might add, it hurt like hell, doing so, but he died, 3 months later with creditors banging at his door, nonetheless. I will miss him, and never forget him. He died peacefully, and I'm so glad I was able to give it back, when he needed it.

Before he died he took me to Riverdance! It was great! Unfortunately, the witnesses excluded him from many of their get togethers, as well as me. He never judged me even though he was in good standing.

The hypocrasy of people, who preach about loving one another, on a daily basis and the treatment of him therof, was an abomination! He loved people, no matter what they did to him, or said about him. The irony is, in the end, the castaways of society, had more humanity than these self riteuos peices of #@$*&^%. He was a better man than me, cuz despite all their meaness, he could never hate them. He touched my life, and my Granny was head over heals for him. He was a very special person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit