• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

very nice letter.

*wipes away a tear

lisa

• *summer*
    *summer*

So let me instead seek to explain who the new AK Jeff really is today

If there were more AK Jeffs, this world would be a much better place.

Beautiful letter...thank you for sharing~

• Mary
    Mary

Very well written Jeff and I hope you get an answer. The one part that you wrote that really stuck out in my mind is where you said that unless someone is willing to consider the possibility that the Organization might be wrong, then every screw up they experience can be explained away.

Let us know if you get a response to this.

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

I'm kinda echoing what others have said but its such a good book that I wanted to make a comment.

I found that finding out all the things that WTS have done wrong really knocked me for 6 and I constantly had all sorts of conflicting thought and emotions running around in my head. I couldn't seem to get a handle on things til I read that book. It helped me to put some order on my thought, labels for want of a better word. It helped clarify things, helped me see I wasn't some idiot for falling for this and that there is a way to get my life back together in spite of this unpleasant experience. I'm also hoping to use the info to get my family to see the light. Hopefully.

Its a bit easier to be more open with this book than say Ray's books coz technically it isnt apostate.

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Whoops. Posted the reply on the wrong thread. Sorry about that.

Now red-faced and embarassed.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Jeff

Wow

Well said

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Beautiful, moving, intelligent, from the heart, as always AK.

You're an inspiration.

Hope this moves your friend too.

You are such an asset to this board, big hugs.

Sam

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

After reading that if someone does not understand it is because they don't want to understand. Very well written.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I don't drink blood and worship Satan by the light of the moon. At least not often. [That's a joke.]

It's a bit sad that you had to clarify that your statement was a joke. Most people would know that, but you can never be sure with a JW.

Great letter!

W

• milliemootoo
    milliemootoo

Amazing, no other words needed xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit