anyone here have psychic ability? no fakers please, need real advice,,

by burningbridges 38 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

aguest, how are you? I see you pop in from time to time.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Ok, you asked for opinions, so here's mine. (You might not like it, but it's meant with the best of intentions.)

I think it would be foolhardy to even contemplate having another child right now. Here's why... Your 3 year old's world has just been turned upside down with a pending divorce and a new male role model introduced to her life. Now, call me crazy, but isn't that enough stress for a child that young at the moment? (That's not judgement, just common sense) I would suggest you give a year or two, make sure that the "in love" feeling you are having right now, sticks. Everything is always roses in the beginning, not trying to be pessimistic, but really, would waiting one year or so hurt anything?

This is a new relationship and parenthood brings with it alot of joy and alot of stress. It's not fair IMO, to your child, or to a new relationship. Now, you are probably thinking, I've known this guy since kindergarten. However, you haven't lived in a relationship with him from kindergarten. I would seriously advise just giving it some time. If your age is right in your avatar, you have plenty of time to add to your family. Maybe now is the time to cement a foundation for your child and for yourself, before adding to it.

• free2beme
    free2beme

1. I feel I am psychic and other have the ability if they tap in to it right.

2. People on this site are negative about such a thing.

3. Your are on a path of stress ... although the end will make more sense then the beginning. Only, watch out for the person who is making themselves out to be trusting, as they are not on your side.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hello, dear Wednesday... the greatest of love and peace to you!

I am doing quite well, thank you very much! I have been "popping" in more lately as I have a great deal of time on my hands these days: not working (took my last semester off to ensure I would graduate!) and no more school (I graduated - yay!), although I will probably enroll for a couple tax courses in the Fall (I'm a glutton for punishment!). I am job hunting, but it's pretty slim pickins' right now (summer). I do have a couple prospects, so if something comes through, I'll probably be a little scarce once again. But it's GREAT "seeing" and "talking" with everyone!

How are/about you?

Peace!

SA

• wednesday
    wednesday

My health is not so good, aguest.

What did you go to school for? (not to be nosy)

I enjoyed your break down of the psychic "stuff". ( trying not to hijack this thread) .

weds

• AGuest
    AGuest

I am SO sorry to hear about your health, dear Wednesday. Are you taking care of yourself (as best as you can)? I hope so! Is there anything I/others can do? I will keep you in my prayers, as will others here, of course. Oh, and I went to law school (totally no worries about asking!).

I posted what I did because folks need to know the truth... particularly those who might be considering looking into/using one of these methods to get answers to their concerns/issues as, again, there is some danger involved and I would be remiss if I didn't at least put the truth out there, as my Lord directs and/or permits.

I also don't want to hijack Burning's thread, so please feel free to PM, if you wish. It's late here (Calif.), however, and so I am going to turn in. But I will check the site first thing tomorrow.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH of Armies, and the love and PEACE of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you. Truly.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• Mary
    Mary
    But, now were together, and very happy. I have a daughter thats almost three, and I KNOW for a fact that I want more kids, no doubt about it. I had wanted my kids very close in ago too, i'm already freaking out beacause even if i got pregant NOW it would be almost a four year difference.

OK, I'm somewhat at a loss as to why this is "freaking" you out. A four year age gap inbetween siblings is not a big deal.

Erik wants children very badly also. The question is, do we have enough of a foundation to know that we can start OUR family and not have to wait on my divorce? (custody battle, it could take years) if we wait for it to be conventional, marriage first, ext it could honestly be YEARS before we can start ours. But at the same time, are we rushing things only being together for eight months? (with our history, it seems like years in the making and that it has FINALLY come together)

BB, it sounds as though you're looking at this relationship as some sort of fairy tale come true. Unfortunately, I think it has all the earmarks of a disaster. You appear to be frantic about having a baby with another guy when you're still married to someone else and that's a lousy foundation for any relationship. At this stage, I would strongly recommend you put off having any more babies until your life is settled.

As for wanting the advise of a 'psychic', don't waste your money. While I believe in an afterlife, I think so-called 'psychics' are nothing but bullshit con artists. One of my girlfriends' got me to go with her to some whacked out 'psychic' that she saw on a regular basis. I went with her and watched while this woman gave her a message "from beyond". My turn. I asked her if my dead husband had any message for me. Oh yes he did.....He really loves me and the children. It's an understatement to say she was rather pissed off when I told her I was not married nor did I have any children, so where exactly was she getting these 'messages' from?

Laughing MutleyLaughing MutleyLaughing Mutley

My biggest question concerning psychics is: Why did none of Princess Diana's psychics foresee her death? That was a pretty monumental thing, yet not one of them foresaw it?

• Sirona
    Sirona

WOW Funky Derek agreed with me

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'd be leary of anyone who tells you they can tell the future.

The Jibbering body cant even do that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit