anyone here have psychic ability? no fakers please, need real advice,,

by burningbridges 38 Replies latest jw friends

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

wow thats quite the predicament you've got Burning Bridges,just follow your own intuition and not that of a Psychics.

Only you truly know your own situation,best of Luck..

• restrangled
    restrangled

BB, most people have the ability to understand what might happen in the future. They just don't listen to their senses. Listen to what is bothering you. No psychics needed, if something is bothering you...it's a big clue. Take action as best as you know how.

I don't claim to have any special insight of any sort but had strong preminitions about my brother's,cousin's and my own father's death.

Each time I forewarned the family involved. With my brother, I jumped up from the kitchen table and said "you must stop him"....... he died the same night. With my cousin, I told him he must take special care, he was dead in a violent way 6 months later....and with my father....it was a fear of large spiders here in Florida. I told him to watch out for jumping wolf spiders that might come into his house. Sure enough, one had been lurking for days, my dad went to kill it, he slipped and broke his hip...he died 3 months later.

Many people might find my post ridiculous, but I think we need to listen closely to our fears sometimes. It doesn't mean anyone is psychic, but we may just need to be a little more sensitive to what is going on around us. We need to listen closer to our senses.

OK,...... everyone can flame away as they see fit.

r.

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

its ok restrangled, i found it useful, not ridiculous at all. thank you

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

OK,...... everyone can flame away as they see

Or, better yet, they can LYTFA and STFU and keep it movin'.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Sirona:

I am not a faker or a bullshitter (thanks Derek).

As you know, I believe you to be honestly mistaken. I should probably have included that option in my original post, that some people who claim such abilities genuinely believe they have them and are not simply out to fleece the gullible.

Any type of divination can only provide ADVICE and an INSIGHT into a situation. It is always the person's CHOICE at the end of the day and nothing is ever set in stone.

And that's exactly the same situation for those who don't claim any supernatural abilities. All we can do is provide whatever advice we believe is most appropriate and after that the person is on their own.

I believe in the collective unconscious and that using certain types of divinatory methods allow us to tap into our own psyche in such a way that we get insight into what we are making of, and how we are influencing, our own future.

There's a certain truth in that. I recall a tale (probably apocryphal) of a noted military strategist who was asked how he always made such apposite decisions on the battlefield. He replied that he simply flipped a coin. His questioner was stunned by this. "You mean to say you simply leave it to chance?", he asked. To which the reply was: "No, about half the time I disobey the coin."

So in your situation, I would say first and foremost don't rely on divination or psychics (that isn't what they are there for), but if you do get psychic advice, always make your own choice after considering the advice and options. Sometimes the advice might just spark a different way of looking at the situation or it might remind you of an outstanding issue which is pertinent.

I agree. If the advice doesn't suit you, "disobey the coin".

• dawg
    dawg

"And FD knows this for a fact, so shut up!"

Look folks, people like FD and myself are skeptics... there has never been a confirmed case of persons who can predict the future on a completely accurate basis, so with that knowledge, what else can be said other than they're bull$h*ters?

There have been persons who've guessed things correctly at times, but no better odds than most regular humans have to do so. If I were to flip a coin, my chances are 50/50 that it's end up heads one time and tails the other... but there are times I may flip a coin and it is tails 10 times in a row. Continue this practice and it'll almost always end up abut 50/50...

The relevance of flipping coins is this... we as humans have the ability to use current information and predict things by using available data. A good thread to prove this point is the one that asks the poster to predict the Presidential running mates. Someone will probably predict the correct outcome... are they psychics or did they collect data and make a prediction basing it on the most probable outcomes?

Show me a confirmed scientific analysis that proves some humans are psychic, and I'll change my opinion. And please don't bore me with fools like Edward Casey, Nostradamus and the like...

So Burns, just like almost everything I've heard you discuss, do you have any facts that repudiate FD? I doubt it, so why the smart Alec remark?

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

It's Edgar Cayce.

But he is a scary one, I will admit.

• dawg
    dawg

Sorry, I've always been one bad speller

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

that smart comment wasn;'t from me, reread.... I appreciate the time everyone has taken to respond to me, no matter what their opinion. I have always been skeptical myself. Like I said, just sparked my curiousity from today and was impulsive. But hey, it served a purpose... ps- bad spellers like us just have better things to do than reread for accuracy

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace!

That one does not have personal knowledge of a thing is not necessarily grounds for one to disclaim a thing, which could prove very dangerous. The TRUTH is that although there are folks who say they do and call themselves "psychics," psychics do not tell the future; that is done by prophets. In addition, the TRUTH is that there are authentic psychics, as well as authentic mediums and authentic diviners. There are also false psychics, false mediums, false diviners... and false prophets.

Psychics read and interpret certain spirit "energy" that is present in the physical realm, and so can hear "messages", locate missing persons, etc., by "reading" such energy. While they can relate what the energy of a spirit says to someone in this realm, they cannot relate what someone of this realm has to say to that spirit. It is a one-way message process.

Mediums communicate and interpret between the physical and spirit realms... and the spirit and physical realms. They are "channels" for the spirit energy between the two realms. It is a two-way message process.

Diviners predict the future (as opposed to telling it, which is not the same thing)... as well as locate things in the earth, such as water, minerals, etc.. It is a one-way message process.

True prophets tell the future, as they received that truth from the Most Holy One of Israel, through His Word, usually related through an angel. They prophesy. This is a two-way communication process, that ultimately results in a one-way message.

The problem is not whether such folks exist; they do. The problem is the source of their ability... which source can be extremely dangerous - to any, and particularly to those of the Household of God, Israel, because of their spiritual enemies, starting with the Adversary.

Thus, the reason there was to be no psychic among Israel is because (1) as God's chosen people, they were a target of the Adversary and (2) because there are those whose very purpose is to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones, and so will mask the energy source, as well as give a reading that is false and/or a lie.

The reason there was to be no medium among Israel is because (1) as God's chosen people, they were a target of the Adversary, and (2) again, for their own safety they were to enter into the spirit realm and communicate with God... and He with them... only through the "channels" He established and sanctioned. Back then, it was the mediator (Moses) or the high priest (who was authorized to enter into the Most Holy and offer up sacrifices). It is the same today: we must enter through His Mediator and High Priest, Christ.

The reason there was to be no diviner among Israel is because (1) as God's chosen people, they were to exercise faith in Him... and so trust Him and what He told them would be the outcome of a matter. For this, He gave them prophets. And (2), because there are those whose very purpose is to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones, and so will misdirect such ones... away from the True God.

A false prophet is one who claims to represent the True God... claims to be sent by Him or authorized by Him... and so prophesies in that One's name... but either was not sent... has no such authority (or had his authority revoked)... or is not known by the True God at all. As a result, his prophesy does not come true. Matthew 7:22, 23

Dearest Burning... take care, please. And why go through ANYONE else? If you TRULY want to know what the outcome of a matter affecting you may be, then I would admonish you to go to the True God, the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... THROUGH His Son and Christ, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... and ask what you will. But ask... IN FAITH; do not doubt. KNOW that you are going to receive an answer... and that the answer you will receive will be the TRUTH... which is the BEST answer. Otherwise, you risk receiving... nothing. James 1:5-8

Then, when you receive the answer... PUT FAITH IN IT. Don't doubt it; don't question it; don't analyze. Hear it... and follow it.

I bid you the greatest of peace.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit