anyone here have psychic ability? no fakers please, need real advice,,

by burningbridges 38 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I can predict when I`ll be out of scotch,if I don`t make a trip to the liquor store................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i say go for it

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

I'm actually really glad i posted this, I've gotten some great pm's from this!!! thanks guys!!!

• theliteissobrite
    theliteissobrite

Be careful ! The Book of revelation warns us about spiritism ! Do Not be led a stray !

• wednesday
    wednesday

I doubt anyone can actually foretell the future.

I saw the movie "the gift" and I thought it was a accurate portrayal of what can happen . I have had premonitions, precognitions, etc, of things that did happen. This is usually limited to my very close associates and family. I cannot make this happen, it just does .

I would recommend seeing that movie.

• White Dove
    White Dove

My personal opinion is that babies don't solve marriage problems and they don't mix with divorce.

Your psychic (mental) ability is right in your own head. Listen to that bossy little voice and don't argue with it.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Whatever you do, don't make major decisions based on anything any "psychic" tells you. They're all full of shite except the one who fools you.

Communicate, think, feel and just take a chance if you have to. Use your own powers of reason.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

The fact that you posted your topic as a plea for someone who has "psychic ability", rather than a simple plea for reality based advice, answers your own question.

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

I think it just shows that I was curious. I actually have never talked with a psychic before at all. All the "unusual" topics lately got me thinking. I'm not sorry I did it either, a lot of people have pm'ed me with real great "real" advice becasue of my post, so it served a purpose that otherwise would not have. I was curious and spokeout, i think that need not be criticized.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Its OK BB. There is nothing wrong with your asking . Don't let those who wish to impose their opinions on you deter you. While this is not a psychic broad, I would think that this subject would not be off limits to those who wished to participate. It seems that every time someone starts a thread on this bully type posters come in to taunt those who really would like to discuss it. It would come under religion, spirituality, etc.

But in the meantime I'm sure you will get Pm's from those of us who are like minded.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit