Places that won't exist in the "Paradise Earth"

by Zico 70 Replies latest jw friends

• IMHO
    IMHO

For all those in the UK "Hooters" has been in Nottingham for many years.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

So do the Hooters girls in Nottingham take out their false teeth before they dance?

I kid! I kid!

• Zico
    Zico

Opera House, Sydney:

Ephesus, Turkey:

Egyptian pyramids:

• witnessgirl
    witnessgirl

Thank you Tired of the Hypocrisy! I used to ask elders, COs, remnant, and anyone else who I thought might know
    where the conventions would be held in the New System, with all the stadiums gone and no polluting construction
    machinery to build more with. I wondered whether they would be like those assemblies in the South Pacific with
    big shacks made out of bamboo, but on a much bigger scale. I also would ask whether Jesus was going to speak at
    assemblies in the New System. Bizarrely, in ten years as an active JW of asking these two questions, nobody ever
    gave me any kind of an answer at all. Just blank stares. Why are these questions unreasonable? I'm really
    interested in who will speak at these things with all the anointed in Heaven. Will they speak from Heaven, and,
    if so, will Jesus speak too? Why doesn't anyone know?

• changeling
    changeling

Think of all the art and literature that would not "pass muster".

What a horrible world!

changeling :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Disneyland or Disneyworld or any other type of amusment park

• booby
    booby

zico said egyptian pyramids. Wait a minute, aren't they how Jehovah tells us where in the stream of time we are???

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Showgirls Men's Club

1602 State Road 60 E
    Valrico , FL 33594
    813-643-1300

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

The PlayBoy mansion

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

SuperApostateGirl....I was going to post the samething...that was great!!!!!! this is a great topic...Honestly there are so many perspectives i have never thought of...but this is one of the more impressive ones! Those were some very good takes....here is the thing......uhhhh ohhhhhhhhh I'm know now that I will never live in Paradise... I guess JWD is the closest I will come!!!!! Thanks guys and gals......................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit