Places that won't exist in the "Paradise Earth"

by Zico 70 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa's rubbish:

A Lot's wife's thread....Keep looking back guys!!!

Just thought how many extinct animals have we now due to man's personal intervention or destroyed buildings and ancient relics due to wars?

Reniaa

My reply: Not a Lot's thread Reniaa. Lot's wife looked back in a real crisis situation. This looking back is regarding a WT fiction.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

If only it was, Isaac.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Gods kingdom is a reality WT-Vassal. The WT's paradise earth is a fantasy. Those words do not even appear in the Bible.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

So YOU say. You are not Jehovah, so I don't have to believe you. After all, let [Jehovah] God be true, regardless of what everyone else may say.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

John Milton wrote "Paradise Lost, Paradise Regained". It must have been because that's the message John got from the Bible too, in my honest opinion.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Did he write about it being brought about by surviving and resurrected cult members of the JW movement cleaning up billions of dead bodies of those who declined to join the cult?

• Mary
    Mary

On the Way Out beat me to it!

Here's another landmark that'll be gone.....but you gotta be a Canuck to understand it:

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Spike and Reniaa won't exist in the Paradise Earth, they will be destroyed along with the rest of us.

You are either serving Jehovah or Satan, you can't straddle the fence for the fence belongs to Satan.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike said:

So YOU say. You are not Jehovah, so I don't have to believe you. After all, let [Jehovah] God be true, regardless of what everyone else may say.

My reply: Good concept to follow. Your last sentnece should include the WT- regardless of what the WT says.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

John Newton was more respectful than that, of course. Top class artist, like Isaac Newton and Galileo Galilei, as I see it.

Finally, my brothers, fill your minds with things that are good and right and true. Think about things that are honorable, noble, pure, and lovely. Focus on the good things in others. Recall everything God has done for you and then praise Him for it. — Phillipians 4:8, Jack J. Blanco's Clear Water paraphrase.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit