Places that won't exist in the "Paradise Earth"

by Zico 70 Replies latest jw friends

• four candles
    four candles

Well,I'm guessing Runcorn chemical works won't be there.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Oh Damn not Disneyland please........instead of Mc Donald's we will have Mc Vegies....."And would you like a Kingdom song with that..."

• Clam
  • cameo-d
  • New light for you
    New light for you

Dont forget... the pyrimids WILL exist! it's how Russell got his dates! All hail the pyrimids!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Why doesn't anyone know?

Hi Witnessgirl, I think it is because they only have answers that the slave gives them. They are programmed to answer only those questions and when presented with something "off the menu" they freeze and stare into space as if searching their memory banks for some morsel of information in one of the slave's publications. When they cannot find a slave answer they revert to "defense mode' and regard you as an apostate and like all good bacteria spread the word to protect the body from infection.....

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Clam posted this...

NATURALE-2.jpg Thread lockdown on 3... 2... 1... lol

• blondie
    blondie

I told some elders that the NFL and the NBA would not be on a paradise earth and they disagreed.......................

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Detroit

Thank God that poor excuse of a city will be gone.

Rub a Dub

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth
    Thank you Tired of the Hypocrisy! I used to ask elders, COs, remnant, and anyone else who I thought might know
    where the conventions would be held in the New System, with all the stadiums gone and no polluting construction
    machinery to build more with. I wondered whether they would be like those assemblies in the South Pacific with
    big shacks made out of bamboo, but on a much bigger scale. I also would ask whether Jesus was going to speak at
    assemblies in the New System. Bizarrely, in ten years as an active JW of asking these two questions, nobody ever
    gave me any kind of an answer at all. Just blank stares. Why are these questions unreasonable? I'm really
    interested in who will speak at these things with all the anointed in Heaven. Will they speak from Heaven, and,
    if so, will Jesus speak too? Why doesn't anyone know?

Witnessgirl, They are not allowed to speculate. I know because I used to say wouldn't it be wonderful IF in the New World, we could do such and such and I was told in no uncertain manner that it was not up to us to try and figure out how the New System would be, we just have to "wait on Jehovah". That was many years ago, but sounds like it is still the way they think. They are so busy doing the preaching work that they have no time to relish the beauties of this world, let alone what may or may not happen in the future. Hang in there and just enjoy your dreams and thoughts and don't worry about what they think or don't. Love and hugs, Velta

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit