I have a new great-grandson!!

by Eliveleth 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Our great-grandson was born this morning, Evan Ryland.

He is 7lbs10oz and 19 inches. This is our 6th great-grandchild, but

is the first that we will be able to hold. The rest are still captive in the

WT. The oldest one is 11. We are so happy. We will be visiting them in

Portland in September.

Just wanted to share our happiness.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• JK666
    JK666

Velta,

Congratulations on the new arrival of Evan!

John

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Velta congratulations and I am so excited for you. Its wonderful to welcome new babies into our family. YOU are so blessed. Please share the photos with us.

I myself am excited that my baby daughter who is 33 years old is having a baby in October and will be having a boy who will be named Erik. I never knew that it would be joyful having grandchildren but I can hardly wait.,

Hugs from the Grandmother Club

Velvet

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Congrats on your great-grandson, even more congrats that he's WTS free and able to enjoy quality time with his great-grandparents, as it should be.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh Velta, how happy you and Joe must be!!! Congratulations on Evan's arrival. I am so happy you will be a part of his life.

As far as I'm concerned, you should be a part of everybody's life. But who knows, some day maybe...

Hugs hugs hugs

Love you.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you.

I've just re-connected with my grandmother (she's 93 now) and it's way cool hearing stories of when you're too little to remember. It's also very special to see your own children meet their great-grandmother for the first time.

Enjoy him, and the rest of the kiddos, as I know you will. You seem to me to be a person full of joy, love and life. I'm very happy for you.

Be well,

Chris

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Pictures.

Here he is just minutes old. Isn't he beautiful. He is a redhead like his dad.

• BFD
    BFD

Velta, I am so happy I could cry.

September can't come fast enough, I'm sure.

Congratulations!!!!!!!

BFD

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Thank you all for your kind wishes. This is such

a wonderful place to be. I love you all.

Velta

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Aw...it's been so long since I held a baby. I have 2 Great grandchildren but they are 3 and 6.It'll probably be a while before I get anymore. The older ones (Grandkids) still have college ahead of them so it WILL be a while.

BTW..that little boy looks longer than 19 inches..I bet you can't wait. Congratulations! Are you taking him a present?

Snoozy...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit