I have a new great-grandson!!

by Eliveleth 22 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

Congratulations.

It must be so great to finally be able to hold one of your great grand children.

Im so happy for you all.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Very happy for you! I love babies!

Our 9th grandchild (5th G'son.) was born this past Sunday. John Phillip (Jack), 8 lbs 14 oz. 20.75"

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

I just wanted to say thank you to all of your for your happiness for us. It is great to have friends

to share these moments with.

JK, thanks so much.

Sweetstuff: even more congrats that he's WTS free and able to enjoy quality time with his great-grandparents, as it should be.

I am so grateful that most of my grandchildren are free.

Dagney: As far as I'm concerned, you should be a part of everybody's life. But who knows, some day maybe...

Yes, I know we will all be together someday...

Big Tex: I've just re-connected with my grandmother (she's 93 now)

What a blessing for you and her!

BFD: Velta, I am so happy I could cry.

Oh, you are so sweet. Me too!!!

Velvetann: I myself am excited that my baby daughter who is 33 years old is having a baby in October and will be having a boy who will be named Erik. I never knew that it would be joyful having grandchildren but I can hardly wait.,
    Hugs from the Grandmother Club

Congrats to you too. You will love it!

free2think: It must be so great to finally be able to hold one of your great grand children

It will be wonderful!!

Snoozy:Aw...it's been so long since I held a baby I bet you can't wait. Congratulations! Are you taking him a present?

Yes, I bought a pair of pale green froggy booties today.(His mom is into frogs) Its been a long time for me too, my youngest grandchild is 17.

Thank you wildfell, we are very blessed!

Thanks, Sirona. We think so but we are prejudiced. :o)

Quandry: I think he was. It was a nice warm comfy spot, not like this cold world. :o)

Thanks, Jaguar.

Thanks Summer and changeling, I think he is beautiful too. He looks so much like his dad. Brings back memories

Thanks, Calico, Layla and Cas

Mouthy: Granddad & Granny are SO PROUD!!! Hey GREAT that he isnt into a cult.....

Amen to both of those statements!

Gregor: Our 9th grandchild (5th G'son.) was born this past Sunday. John Phillip (Jack), 8 lbs 14 oz. 20.75"

Whoa!! He's a biggun!

We will be driving up to Portland the weekend of Sept. 21. It is going to be a long seven weeks!

Thanks to all of you. You guys are the best!

Love and hugs,

Gramma Velta :o)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit