RECENT REVISIONS TO THE KH DRESS CODE?

by navytownroger 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    I would love to see a CO turn up in leather.....

How about the CO's wife........leather, leather and leather....lol

Only thing I never got was the leather pants....did want a pair way back.....

h40

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

The skirt needs to be shorter, yeah!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    a Sister would have to wow JW boys with her note taking and highlighting skills.....quick yet steady wrist wins everytime

Sisters™ who use several different color highlighters are the hottest.

W

• Mary
    Mary

I think I'll show up for Field Circus, next time the CO's in town wearing this:

Well......at least it's not denim. LOL!!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

You get'em Mary!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

In the Kingdumb Misery we studied on this,

It mentioned the brochure , which was available as a guide. "Nothing casual" was the gist.

It said that visitors to Bethel should remember what the name means "House of God" and should therefore be viewed with the same respect as the Meetings. If what you are wearing is not appropriate for the meeting, it is not appropriate for bethel visits.

Maybe you would attend an interview with the Queen of England, or the Pope in a "hello boys" frock? Or a job interview in tanktop shorts and sandals?

The Greek orthodox do not allow women to attend mass in shorts. I don't think the WT is being any more unreasonable than the RC requirement that women wear a veil to visit the Vatican.

HB

• yknot
    yknot
    Sisters™ who use several different color highlighters are the hottest

So you will be excited to know I mastered the 4 color technique

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I used to wear western ties to meetings.

Well...If that isn't a DF'ing offence it should be... Dubs are way too anal about their dress code. How about sisters forced to wear dresses out in "service" even during the coldest of Canadian winters... The sign of overbearing cult control is everywhere. I passed by a Catholic Church on a recent Sunday morning. I observed all manner of casual but clean attire displayed including pant suits on women.. I really don't think god minded a bit.

• yknot
    yknot

(Galatians5:3-4) . . .. 4 YOU are parted from Christ, whoever YOU are that try to be declared righteous by means of law; YOU have fallen away from his undeserved kindness.

'Nuff said

• Alexia
    Alexia

This is the first I’m hearing about this because I have photos or me visiting BethHell wearing a (dark wash) denim skirt back in 1998. No one said a word.

Sisters always dressed more casually for the BS: denim, sun dresses, tanks, flip-flops, etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit