RECENT REVISIONS TO THE KH DRESS CODE?

by navytownroger 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mary
    Mary
    One item he mentioed was a new rule for women prohibiting denim skirts.

Actually, we were told 15 years ago not to wear denim skirts even to the Bookstudy in someone's house-----Shows gross disrespect, blah, blah, blah.....

• moshe
    moshe

Well denim is not nearly as bad as the leisure suits and platform type shoes I saw even elders wear on the platfrom in the 70's- and they even had very long sideburns- for about six months, until the CO came to town.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious
    There ya go. Sisters could wear hemp panties. Stroke em and smoke em.

omg gary rofl.

I wore a denim skirt with a denim vest when I was a kid. Spaghetti straps were always out and my mother just about had a fit when some of the other teens wore them. I remember though that my denim stuff was never "assembly" appropriate. Guess there are degrees of pole-in-ass insertion.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dress them all in Garbage Bags!..It`s not reveling..And..The plastic will stick to your ass just like polyester!..LOL..............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Balsam
    Balsam

I remember back in the 70's they restricted us from wearing denim skirts out in the door to door, but it was later given up. I remember wearing denim in the door to door.

Ruth

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hmm, I wonder why they don't list Mark chapter 7 in their scriptures on that pamplet?

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

that is not new at all, they have mentioned that at my old hall about once a year for the last nine i went. no demin, ever. where have you guys been? oh yeah, out.... me too now!!!

• mustang
    mustang

Where'd all those clothing ads come from

Mustang

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

I'd accept a tract from the one on the left but not the dork on the right...

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

Exactly. At least you know the one on the left will be offering you a tract whose authors do not expect you to abdicate your choice of personal attire. That's much less scary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit