RECENT REVISIONS TO THE KH DRESS CODE?

by navytownroger 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• garybuss
    garybuss

They've GOT to be collecting material for their own version of the old TV show "Believe It Or Not!".

Isn't denim just cotton? There's something religious about textiles? I think anybody stupid enough to be a Witness should live a life with polyester stuck to their butt crack. Serves em right!

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Then you could offer to take her home so she could quickly change into something else."

Yes, I would gladly change into my pyjamas and blow off Field Circus altogether.

• Darklighter
    Darklighter

Soon they'll be telling us how to dress outside of service and the meetings! Oh wait... spoke too soon.

What I found sickening in the brochure was the picture of people walking into one of the bldgs, and described them as "sloppy". They were dressed exactly like almost every young witness I know (outside of meetings and service of course).

It's ridiculous how they always show ALL the brothers in the WT as wearing khakis and a polo outside of their meetings.

I imagine the JW perfect world would be alot like the one that almost happened at the end of that recent movie "Invason".

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Usually, when people think of denim, they think of blue denim (I think). I bet the elders wouldn't even notice if a woman wore white, brown or black denim.

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

I suppose hemp fabric is right out.........

• Terry
    Terry

The core issue isn't "dress code".

The core issue is that JW teens are the horniest creatures under god's heaven.

Horny people want to be noticed! And, not in a "good" way, either!

Inhibiting the natural process of differentiations among glandular teens is wrought with chaos.

It can't happen.

They drive teens insane and make them feel like outcasts in the real world. Then, they turn around and make them outcasts in their make-believe "ark of salvation."

With no place to go (and masturbation forbidden) their minds pop.

All that hornyness cannot be transcended!

Pioneering? You've got to be kidding.

Bethel? Why not just beat them with a cricket mallet?

Disfellowshipping? Now-you're talking!

• knock knock
    knock knock

Sweetstuff, I like your entertainment idea! :)

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Glad I'm gone.

• garybuss
    garybuss

There ya go. Sisters could wear hemp panties. Stroke em and smoke em.

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

I wonder if they show newly interested persons these pictures right up front and honest? I wonder if this dress standard in in the baptismal contract?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit