Men or Women Seeking a Relationship - What Qualities Do You Look For ?

by flipper 62 Replies latest social relationships

• John Doe
    John Doe

You're right, you did post right after me. ;-)

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    You're right, you did post right after me. ;-)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Ice-guy,

Aren't you setting your standards too unrealistically high ? ....

Caliber

That's funny.

He tried one of those real dolls, but decided it didn't nag him enough.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for all the great comments ! I've been working non-stop for a few days- no time to respond - till now. Thanks again !

CASPER- That was a smart move on your part to avoid marrying a witness guy again ! I'm glad you found your dependable honest guy. I do believe we have to search for awhile in this life before we find the right one many times. Some people get lucky right out of the shoot in their early twenties - but a good number of us don't find real love till we are older !

MR. MAJESTIC- " Monogamous Nymphomaniacs " are great ! It sure makes life a lot smoother ! Great personality helps too !

JOHN DOE - Rich, blind, and dumb ? Is that the same as see no evil, hear no evil ?

IREALLYDIDWALK OUT OFKH- Personality really is important ! As they say - beauty is only skin deep - and ugly goes all the way to the bone. But that is REALLY true when it comes to personality. I've met attractive women in the past who were as mean as junkyard dogs ! But there are plenty of good looking me out there who are impolite and too full of themselves !

SEARCHER- Good point ! I think personalities clashing is one of the biggest relationship breakers ! Very true. At least it was in former relationships I had too.

HOPE 4 OTHERS- Personality, best friend, laughs and open communication ! Great qualities you list ! I'm sure Caliber has them !

CALIBER- Pure of heart is so important ! Understanding, energy in life, friendly, pride in appearance . Lots of good points ! I assume Hope 4 Others fits your bill ?

SWEETFACE- You will find the right guy for you . It will come when you least expect it !

B_DESERTER- Personality is big to me too ! It really does affect our vew of them physically if they are unkind ! Humor is great ! Nice to be " human shaped " - wouldn't want an alien lover !

ICEGUY- Nice to have a live woman with a pulse than a dead woman without a pulse !

JK- Hey bro ! Kindness, tenderness and caring for others all very big ! Life is a roll with the punches type adventure anyway - so being with someone who rolls with humor too makes it easier !

SWEETSTUFF- Good qualities you list ! Funny, sweet yet manly. Fun and honest ! Good stuff, Sweet stuff !

FLYING hIGH nOW- Yeah the plastic dolls some of these guys use - just don't emote much I hear ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    What Qualities Do You Look For ?

A minimum of background noise is a biggie for me. I like some quiet time by myself. I have a lot of people calling me at work, so by the end of the day I've pretty much had it with whiny human voices.

Ok, I like a lot of quiet time.

W

• flipper
    flipper

FINALLY FREE- I agree. As much as Mrs. Flipper and I enjoy time together talking often - we also are just as content doing little hobbies on our own while one of us is in one room, and another in the living room doing something else . It gives each of us quiet time as we don't have to constantly entertain each other ! I think doing that is the mark of a secure relationship at times ! Finally Free- Does your bird EVER give you quiet time ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

NICE - I look for a person to be a nice person (and I dont mean looks either though they are a bonus)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

A colleague at work has a gorgeous wife - but she is not nice - it just totally puts me off her. Looks are not everything by a long way

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Finally Free- Does your bird EVER give you quiet time ?

Sure, he's quiet as long as he has my undivided attention. He's also quiet when he's shredding my furniture. He's destroyed 2 couches in the last 4 weeks, one of them a $2500 leather recliner.

I thought he'd be cheaper than a wife, but he's trying to prove me wrong.

W

• flipper
    flipper

STILLAJWEXELDER- Finding a nice person was always huge to me as well ! It seems that a lot of people on this thread are commenting on how important a good personality is in a partner ! And that's a good thing ! It makes people look deeper than just the surface ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit