Men or Women Seeking a Relationship - What Qualities Do You Look For ?

by flipper 62 Replies latest social relationships

• caliber
    caliber

People are always on their best behavior while dating.. heres a little tip.. Want to know how they'll treat you

when the chips are down, not going so well ?How do they talk about their family and friends , if it's stormy look out !!!.....

that's how it's going to be for you one day in the not so good days !

Caliber

• caliber
    caliber

Now for a post that stays more on topic.. First there's just a certain magic, you just click with the person !

But going in logical detail here is my list pure of heart kind, understanding, perceptive,witty, spirit or drive, energy for life, friendly

with all, diligent , tidy&organized (disorder is depressing and frustrating for everyone),takes pride in appearance.

even tempered, not holding grudges.( the underline things are most important of all ! )

Caliber

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

At this point in time, I think I would be happy w/ someone who won't make me cry.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I just want someone that I can relax and be myself around, you know, like what everybody wants. Personality is very important to me. It affects my perception of her physical appearance even. Obviously, there are limits, but I'm generally not as "picky" when it comes to looks. As long as she has good hygiene, is human-shaped, and can make me laugh, she's got my attention.

• iceguy
    iceguy

A pulse.

• caliber
    caliber

Ice-guy,

Aren't you setting your standards too unrealistically high ? ....

Caliber

• JK666
    JK666

Kindness, tenderness, a genuine caring for others.

Of course, that "spark" needs to be there too!

It is also important that she doesn't take herself too seriously, as in life you have to roll with the punches.

She also needs to be fun. Boring people suck.

JK

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Intelligent, funny as hell, sweet yet manly, not self absorbed or selfish, fun to hang out with, empathatic, honest. Someone who has their "$hit" together. Still waiting.....lol.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well gee sweetstuff, you could have just called me by name.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Well gee sweetstuff, you could have just called me by name.

ROFL, now how did I know you would comment right after me, you forum stalker, you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit