Men or Women Seeking a Relationship - What Qualities Do You Look For ?

by flipper 62 Replies latest social relationships

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I want a man who is gainfully employed and knows how to manage his money.

Now I just go with breast size.

So then what's your size? Seeing how size is so important.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Wow. Sounds like it'll be hard to hook an apostate.

I was born and raised in it but have adjusted to normal life quite well, thank you very much

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wha Happened, you fibber. I know what you want is a girl in short skirt and a looooooooooong long jacket:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd34vJohGXc

• Casper
    Casper

Hi Mr. Flipper,

Towards the end of my JW stint...

I had decided there was no way in hell, I was marrying another witness. A bunch of us had went out for drinks ( all we knew how to do)... and I told them that I planned to remarry and he wouldn't be a witness.

You could have heard a pin drop... oh well, I was on my way out anyway... Lol.

First, I dated a "Biker"... because that's what my life was prior to becoming a witness, we rode his Harley and went to a huge biker party in Indy, didn't take long for me to realize that the "Biker Lifestyle" wasn't for me anymore. I had grown past it. He was a really sweet guy tho...

Dated another guy, that I had known from high school, we had been friends for 25 years... and that's all I could feel, friendship. There was no chemistry at all... zero.

Started going to the dirt tract races with my family and it was there, that I decided, "I'm gonna get me one of those race car boys". And I did.

He's handsome, honest, dependable, a hard worker and solid as a rock... with just a touch of... "Wild Side"...

Just what I needed and wanted.

We've been together for 9 years now........I love him more every day.

Cas

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

36-28-38…… and a clinically proven monogamous Nymphomaniac…….!!

Wish me luck……..!!!

Edit to add:

Oh yeah….I suppose I’d better put a nice personality…..or something like that…..I never remember that bit

• flipper
    flipper

Good comments by all of you ! Thanks. Lots of good takes !

TREADNH20- You are looking for someone married ? That should be interesting - if not problematic for you !

FLYING HIGH NOW- The things you mentioned are really great to look for in a partner ! Has a backbone - but kind and empathetic as well ! Chemistry and natural attraction are big - as is humor and wittiness ! Laughter is healing !

WHA HAPPENED - That is a good idea to see how a woman gets along with the men in her family, or her father. Now you go for breast size ?? 36 C or 36 D perhaps ?

SUPER APOSTATE GIRL - Sounds like you've got a great guy there sis ! My wife always feels like she's gained weight too. But I always tell her she is pretty and sexy . I think the mainstream media makes women feel insecure needlessly about their weight.

SEAWOLF- So you like rich ladies then ?

WHITMAN- Getting a person who really tries to act like a human is good ! Being ethical and moral is good as well !

BEKSBKS- Sense of humor is a big plus ! Music, politics, and religion can come into play as well ! Glad you are happy !

TOOL MAN- Welcome to the board friend ! I'm glad you are happy - but I understand, I was married 19 years to a JW woman years ago. It was a problematic relationship at best.

WHITE DOVE- Hygeine is good ! So is friendliness, brains, and an open mind ! All good points ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• John Doe
    John Doe

Rich, blind, dumb.

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

Great topic.....let me say this, you know I am 35 now.....and I really wish I would have been told this sooner. But you can not judge a book by its cover. You can not base how nice someone is, based on how they look. I mean you can meet someone okay looking and they treat you like your a dog. Then later you see someone you think is smoking and think no way and tadaaaaaaa there is something there. Wow!! Just had to get that off my chest. So I guess the quality I look for the most is personality. LOL

• searcher
    searcher

Personality.

IMO personality clash is the greatest wrecker of ANY relationship.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    36-28-38…… and a clinically proven monogamous Nymphomaniac…….!!

Shouldn't that be 38 - 28 - 36....top number larger....

I look for a great personality, a best friend, and having lots of laughs together. Someone I can comfortably talk about anything with and

know that my thoughts and feelings really matter. Everything else naturally will fall into place.

hope4others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit