Christians: I would like an answer, please.

by changeling 120 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    My purpose: to highlight that many so called christians either don't know or can't face or don't understand the implications of their beliefs. I'm sorry, I thought my purpose was obvious.

If that was your purpose, you have failed miserably.

BTS

• changeling
    changeling

Actually, caliber, I missed the post you refer to. I apologize. I would have commented on it had I seen it.

Again, I agree that we will all die. But I think that's the end of it for all of us, believers included.

What religion are you? I'm not aware of any that teach death or heaven as alternatives.

changeling :)

• changeling
    changeling

Burns, you crack me up. You're answers in particular prove my point. You're dodging the issue of hell and then blurting it out, only to try to soften it in your next post was priceless!

• BFD
    BFD

I'm going to have to read this thread. If JG gave the only right answer it ought to be good.

Changeling, it really is a do or die question and you know it.

BFD

• changeling
    changeling

BFD: of course I know it! I'm just making sure all the believers realize what their in for!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Some of the people at the church I used to go to said that you would suffer in hell in that you would be forever separated from God.

Suffering separation from God was likened to the torment of burning alive forever.

It's supposed to be that horrible.

They never said where you would go to suffer such a fate.

I guess there were some that don't buy into the literal hellfire.

Anyone else hear of this?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    of course I know it! I'm just making sure all the believers realize what their in for!

Oh? And what is that?

BTS

• oompa
    oompa
    Changeling: I want to be boiled in "crab boil".

Where've you been dude?

at the beach...without wifi dammit...but not next time!......oompa.

awww....you noticed my absence!!!

• caliber
    caliber

I don't belong to any denomination.... I'm not telling you what you must believe, so why do you say what I must

believe..... like a burning hell ? Must all professed Christan's be bound by a consensus ?Idon't believe you're

being fair and objective to my answer !

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Must all professed Christan's be bound by a consensus ?

Apparently Christians are supposed to be, like JW's are. Uniform in thought, or whatever that means. It makes it easier for Changeling et al to compose attack threads!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit