My Marriage just ended I feel so sick and stressed please help me. Serious.

by Witness 007 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

There seems to be a lot of this going around. I am sorry that it is happening to you.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

So sorry to hear what you are going thru Wit007, ((hugs)). You will survive, trust me on that one, life does go on. Hang in there.

• moshe
    moshe
    I'm so weak, I feel like a little boy lost. I wish I could stop pacing the house and just get over it

Go to a doctor and get some happy pills, asap, and a good lawyer who will protect your interests. My JW wife felt guilty giving me the boot and my lawyer managed to get all my pension- he said, " he thinks he'll need it - and you don't as the end is coming before you'll ever retire, right?" Her lawyer argues for it, but she turned to her lawyer and said-"give it to him, I'll never need it" That was 20 years ago- I started drawing on that pension last year.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I'm not trying to give you false hope, but as long as your wife is suffering back pain and/or on pain medication, I wouldn't take anything she says seriously. If she will, consult together with her doctor and also a marriage counselor. I have a very serious back injury with partial paralysis in one leg. I am in constant pain, but I've had this condition for a very long time. When it first got bad I actually had to make a decision on whether to keep living. And all pain medication makes me very NASTY. That's why I don't take it. Your wife very well could have the same sensitivity to narcotics that I do. Seriously, I act like a belligerent drunk on those pills.

If/when you ascertain that she is in her right mind and serious about the divorce, get a therapist. You will work through this, just as many others have. Keep thinking that things won't always be bad and that they will get better. Sometimes when things are tough, just focusing on breathing is enough. Take care and keep posting.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I feel so much anxiety, yesterday I thought I would collapse. I feel so ill. How do you get over this guys? HELP ME. I have love for her but know it's not going to workout...no way. I FEEL TORN IN HALF. I hope I can make it thru this without dying. I'm so weak, I feel like a little boy lost.

The pain you are feeling will eventually go away. You will be richer for having experienced it. Remember that.

Remember also to take care of yourself.

((((( witness007)))))

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

A big clue here is that she hurt her back....What medicine is she on? Pain killers really screw up people's thinking.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm sorry - so awful for you. Wish I could do something to help.

• beksbks
    beksbks

W007 please try to breath. Easier said than done, I know. You WILL be ok. As a matter of fact, and I wouldn't want you to bank on this, but maybe after some time apart, she will feel different. Or you will. Either way, life does go on. And time really does help heal. Keep yourself as busy as you can. Don't start any new relationships though

• changeling
    changeling

(((((((((007)))))))

Take one day at a time. You have to go through the pain to get to the other side. It's a process, like grief. But you WILL get over this and move on.

Life is good.

changeling :)

• oompa
    oompa

just OUCH!....so sorry 007.....wish i could help...but share what you can...it may help......oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit