My Marriage just ended I feel so sick and stressed please help me. Serious.

by Witness 007 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Really feeling for you dude….. Pain hurts….don’t feel bad for feeling bad

I have never been married so I can’t give advice, but just to say I’m really sorry for the distress your in…..Can't imagine the pain right now....

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Never been there so can't imagine. But you will handle it somehow.

Best wishes at this sad time.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Thank you guys so much. Since leaving the truth I have zero friends I can talk to about this. We won't need a Lawyer my wife wants us to take care of it fairly. I DO think her back injury has caused more friction but I have helped her heal as best I can. I hope she will be okay...I feel wrecked. My nerves are "jangled up." Thanks soo much for your support.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Im really sorry that you are going thru this, it could be just her injury talking here...

Perhaps give her some distance...I'm not sure by what your saying if you want to save this if at all

possible, but my best wishes for your happiness I send..

h40

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

Ok, well first thing first, I have some questions, I have receives some traumatic injuries to my back a few times that required surgury, and I;m only 26 already. I was in intense pain and miserably, which made me very crabby and angry. How supportive have you been? Seriously? I know it can be ANNOYING to wait on someone who is whinning and in pain, but sometimes it is needed. Also, did she just get off the medication that she was on for all those mothes? Its possible she became dependant on the medications and if the DR removed them, or changed them, there could be some chemical changes going on in her brain that need adjusting. Is this sudden? Unexpected? Any clue? Is there someone else? If there are no answers to that it could be psycholocical, meaning a tumor or something (THIS IS RARE RARE RARE, BUT Ive seen it happen personally, with a coworker) Brain problems can alter your personality suddenly and with no explanation. If your wife even has no reason for why she feels this way she might want to see a DR just to eliminate any organic causes. You seemed to mention the back injury for a reason though so I'm thinking you feel there is a connection. Does she feel like a burden suddenly, wants to "free" you? I felt that way once.... I hated the fact I had to be cared for. I couldn't even bathe myself for months at a time once... It was awful.

Burningbridges

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    We won't need a Lawyer my wife wants us to take care of it fairly.

That's exactly why you need a lawyer. I'm sure this is probably the last thing you want to think about, but it can have the greatest impact on both of your futures.

When we worked out our separation agreement, and it is necessary for a legal division of assets, it was necessary for us to provide proof of our individual net worth on the date of marriage as well as what we had on the last day we lived together. That includes vehicles, bank accounts, investments, debts, real estate, etc. Keep a list of who takes what.

I know it's painful to do this, especially when overwhelmed with the emotions of what's happening, but the sooner you start organizing this crap the easier it will be for everyone involved.

W

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I'm so sorry for you Witness, although I've never been through it, I've been near it and understand a little of the grief, failure, and loss that you must be going through. All i can say is be gentle with yourself. -dp

• carla
    carla

I'm so sorry. Take the time to grieve, the split is much like a death and you must allow the process to take it's course. Take some time and even if your a guy, have a good long cry. Then figure out where and what you will do next. Make some new friends, go to where people are and have mindless conversation if you must. Try not to be alone too much and become a hermit. Some day you will be able to see that new doors are opening to you. Keep your eyes peeled for them. My thoughts are with you, hang in there it will get better.

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

Also wanted to add I'm going through a divorce too... I'm seven months out from "break up day", yesterday for you.... I had a huge break through about a month ago when a depressing that always made me want to off myself came on played on the radio and I realized it did not bring those feelings up, at all..... In the beggining I felt just like you, but month by month it is getting easier, I am seeing there is a light at the end of the tunnel and maybe, just maybe, it is for the best. Day by day you can't see the progress but in a year from now, and a year is not a long time (just think every time your bday comes its like holy shit another year passed) the difference will be monumental. You are a LOT stronger than you realize, and although it feels like it, your heart will continue to beat. Stay away from any drugs and alcohol becasue it will only make it worse and keep yourself busy. The only time I had "breakdowns" were when I was alone and allowing myself to have a pity party. Go pace in a store, on a public street, anywhere but not alone...

• thepackage
    thepackage

Please be patient and don’t do anything dumb. I know what you are going through. My wife and I broke up last year and she was my first love. I had every crazy feeling but you will get though it!!! Do not do anything stupid!!!! You will make it through!!! Go with family for support. If you’d like to talk please PM me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit