Stuff White People Like

by snowbird 140 Replies latest jw friends

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Awww... come on, MsMcDucket, The Simpsons is the greatest show in the history of man. It's starting its 20th season this fall! Give it a try.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Awww... come on, MsMcDucket, The Simpsons is the greatest show in the history of man. It's starting its 20th season this fall! Give it a try

It's hard to get in to when you've missed that many seasons!

• dinah
    dinah

Bart Simpson is such a brat. He's hilarious.

I missed the first season or two or Friends, but after I started watching I loved it. Phoebe cracked me up. Seinfeld had its moments.

The only thing I watch now is CSI, but they killed my favorite investigator (of course tha brotha! ) So, now it won't be as good.

• snowbird
    snowbird

My question is: are Af-Am JWs pressured to dress/act/look like white JWs?

StAnn

You bet your sainthood they are!

I had no idea this topic would take off like this.

Sylvia

• dinah
    dinah

I always wondered about that. Remember when they came down hard on "fade" haircuts?

(gawd, I'm getting old)

• undercover
    undercover

I went back to this old thread from a link on the new 'white people' thread and looked at the list of stuff that I'm supposed to like and found out that I'm not as white as I thought.

Oh, there were some things on the list that I like but there were other things that I hated.

So, if you're white, for every thing you didn't like on that list does that add a shade of darkness to your whiteness? Am I like a mocha whitey or sumthin?

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Am I like a mocha whitey or sumthin?

You're just a good ol' boy.

Do you like fried pork skins?

Sylvia

• undercover
    undercover
    Do you like fried pork skins?

I do...

I think that one crosses racial barriers and identifies us all as Southerners

Hey...maybe we can make lists of "stuff Southerners like" and "stuff Yankees like"...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee.

I used to like them with lots of Tabasco sauce and Country Club Malt Liquor.

Sylvia

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

anyone see chris rocks documentary "good hair" it was very interesting and funny we also learned alot about weaves which I knew very little about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit