Stuff White People Like

by snowbird 140 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'll tell you something funny, my neighbor thinks southern white people like chitlins. I told her down where I come from, it's a soul food. I once saw a cartoon from Ebony on my friends fridge. It showed a robot doing dishes, that was turned looking at the black lady of the house. The lady looked flustered, holding a bucket in her arms. The robot said, "I don't do chitlins."

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I love the Beastie Boys. I'm through Snowbird. Sorry for interrupting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDS83yrM30Y

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I'll tell you something funny, my neighbor thinks southern white people like chitlins.

From what I've seen, they're a cajun thing. I'm sure they taste all right, as much spice as the soup has, but never had a desire to try them.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I've never met a white person who cooked chitlins. That would admit it anyway. I lived in southeast Louisiana. Nobody I knew, white or black did chitlins.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well, that's what a white cajun guy I worked with told me. He brought them to work one day and was eating them. The other woman I know that liked them was also cajun, and was white.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think it's a closet thing, John.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I thought Seinfeld and Friends reruns would be on that list. I didn't think any "brothers" or "sisters" would watch shows featuring self-absorbed Caucasians. (Mebbe I'm wrong.)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When you live in the desert..You like Ribs & Water Mellon!..It`s light & will keep you alive in the Desert Heat!!.....It dosen`t matter what colour you are........You need to eat,for the environment your in!.....Thats just a Cold Fact!...............Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I thought Seinfeld and Friends reruns would be on that list. I didn't think any "brothers" or "sisters" would watch shows featuring self-absorbed Caucasians. (Mebbe I'm wrong.)

I only watched Seinfeld about one or two times. I never could get into it. It may have had something to do with working 2nd and third shifts; but I never really wanted to watch it. I didn't watch "Everyone Loves Raymond, "The Simpsons", the one with the "Roommates" (Had the girl that use to be married to Brad Pitt), and many others. I did love to watch "Married With Children".

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

"After reading over that list I now think that I'm a white person with a real deep tan "

Same here!

Fuggin' A, maaaaaaaan!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit