Stuff White People Like

by snowbird 140 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    C'mon MrsJones how could you like the same stuff? Look at #40 Apple Products for gosh sakes ;)

lol, that's my hubby and my brother...they're both white people and I didn't know it

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Never seen the book till now, even a facebook application for it...ha ha

h40

• StAnn
    StAnn

I like about half the stuff on this list. I gotta ask, what would be different if this list were for African Americans?

I mean, doesn't everyone like coffee? And does vegetarianism belong to white people really?

StAnn

• snowbird
    snowbird
    SnowBird? We white people took a vote. You guys can have John Doe.

As my baby used to say, "No tank you."

He's incorrigible.

Sylvia

• Priest73
    Priest73

ok ok. But we still get to split Obama.

• wings
    wings

my sister must be white...too funny!

• snowbird
    snowbird

I like about half the stuff on this list. I gotta ask, what would be different if this list were for African Americans?

I mean, doesn't everyone like coffee? And does vegetarianism belong to white people really?

StAnn

Relax. It's just a satirical, tongue-in-cheek, gentle poke at middle to upper class White folk.

No malice intended, I'm sure. But, it did garner him a hefty book deal. Tee hee hee (thanks H4O).

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe

That's it! I'm going Native!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ya, I like most of the stuff on that list too.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Syvlia, I've never been relaxed a day in my life!

I know he's poking fun. I guess I'm just too obtuse to see what on this list wouldn't apply to Americans in general.

Except that I DON'T like Obama and didn't recognize some of the other people named on the list.

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit