Stuff White People Like

by snowbird 140 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

I'm fine with it. I might even record a blue-grass album and call it cracka.

• M.J.
    M.J.

I agree w/ the liberal designation for that list. I suppose that was intentional so it wouldn't be another Jeff Foxworthy list.

• M.J.
    M.J.

I was all over #11 before it was so popular...and the white guys started interfering w/ my game :|

• dinah
    dinah

When I lived in the hood, they all called me that crazy-ass white gurl.

#2--Religions their parents don't belong to. Amen to that.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Just read the list--yes, that's definitely a lib list and not a "white" list.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Personally, I really like Af-Ams.

I know we're supposed to be talking about white people BUT....

My ex-husband's wife is Af-Am. She actually looks a lot like MrsJones avatar. She attends a white cong. One of the "sisters" in a black cong. nearby gave her an outfit with a hat to wear to the KH because she said she "dresses like a white woman." It's really funny because my son says that, every now and then, she puts on that outfit when she wants to "be Black." The rest of the time, she acts and dresses just like the white sisters.

My question is: are Af-Am JWs pressured to dress/act/look like white JWs?

StAnn

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I wonder where the word honkie comes from?

I think it comes from the fact that White people's noses stick out while Black's noses were flatter. I remember someone describing someone that had a "honker" nose!

Jimmy Durante: "Ha cha cha! I got a million of 'em!"

• Priest73
    Priest73

and by that reasoning Af-Am's should be flatties? 'cept baby got back!!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Honker Nose - Photoshop tutorial

Manipulate a person's nose so that it is very large. ... Click here to view this tutorial Honker Nose. Honker Nose tutorial description ...
  • Layla33
    Layla33

I was surprised that the guy who wrote the book was a "white person". Interesting...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit