Anyone see Criss Angel walk on water last night on A&E?

by sweetstuff 42 Replies latest social entertainment

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Phew!!!

So your a girl?

Guess I'm not gay!!!!

You talking to me Tread? Yup, I am a girl, last time I checked, lol.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

this shows you how he does some of his stuff. http://youtube.com/watch?v=9safLA7RDzo

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Thanks Big, I just spit my tea out all over my computer. Scared the beejeebers outta me! Smackkk!!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

ain't i a stinkah?

• White Dove
    White Dove

A glass platform is easily hidden in water because of the something about light. It mutes it, bends it or something like that.

Ever have a skillet with water and a clear plate in it? When I picked up the skillet, out came the plate breaking in the sink. The plate was virtually invisible in the water.

I don't believe it is possible to defy physics.

• observador
    observador

I saw the trick. What's very strange to me was the camera on his hand all the time. Why? Now, I just saw another walk on the water trick by someone else and he has a video camera too. Sorry, can't explain, but that's very suspicious.

• observador
    observador

It's funny the crowd's reaction. I can only understand a few words. Most of them is BEEEEP.

This guy is BEEEP good.

Oh my God, this BEEEP is BEEEP out of this BEEEP world...

:)

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    Kerj has a little crush on me

Who wouldn't be attracted to a girl who thinks magic is real and is distracted by shiny objects.

• Twitch
    Twitch

No I missed it.

I think Criss Angel is in league with Basement Cat and am fearful of the consequences if I watch,....

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Who wouldn't be attracted to a girl who thinks magic is real and is distracted by shiny objects.

LMAO! Good one Kerj.

Twitch...it isn't the basement cat you should be worried about, its the attic minx. Cant' ever find that bugger when you want to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit